• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Incoming!!!

TCKev

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2011
Houma,LA
Well I got the need to pay now email for my CZ 452V Manners stock and I still have to wait 2 weeks. Can't wait, the only thing I need to do is find somebody to install the Kampfeld bolt knob I bought. I put a Timney trigger on it along with a DIP magwell and a Murphy 25moa scope rail.

Re: Manners Incoming!!!

You just need a bolt knob installed? GAP is just down the street.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just need a bolt knob installed? GAP is just down the street. </div></div>

I sent them a message.

when did you place your order? mine should be comming up in the next week or 2 but i dont want to bug them to much

Beginning of Dec. and it's still 2 weeks out.

Contacted GAP it's a no go on the bolt knob.

SWEET!!!

I am right there with you. Should be coming soon.

I just snagged the scope off mine today for my 16" 452 American, want to get something better than a 3-9 in the works to meet up with the Manners stock.

What glass are you going with on your build?

i just called and mine is still about a month off. yours must have got done extra fast or mine is extra slow. my order date was december 3rd. might might be taking longer because i had a freeland rail put it. its no big deal, im not in any hurry its just seeing picks like this get me amped and ready for mine

Mine doesn't have that rail but it has an Atlas rail with some flushcups. And OD green. Getting the same one for my Savage TR in desert tan.

damn, i ordered my manners stock towards the end of august i believe and it just shipped out today. It was for a savage 12 so i don't know if the times are different for rimfire stocks and centerfire stocks or what. but i didn't mind the wait, the last few weeks were brutal though.

Well I just got it in!!! Looks Great!!! I'll Get it together tonight and try to get some pics up. I haven't even shot it yet in it's original configuration. Gotta get the bolt back together, I got it apart slicking everything up.

Glad to hear you guys are getting yours in!

I just place my order for the T4CZ yesterday...so I have quite a ways to go. They still are estimating 16-18 weeks. It is hard to imagine that it could be July by the time I get it. I'm really hoping it isn't quite that bad.

I am excited though. I just got a T4-A for my .223 in a few days ago and I think I'm in love.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cproflow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to hear you guys are getting yours in!

I just place my order for the T4CZ yesterday...so I have quite a ways to go. They still are estimating 16-18 weeks. It is hard to imagine that it could be July by the time I get it. I'm really hoping it isn't quite that bad.

I am excited though. I just got a T4-A for my .223 in a few days ago and I think I'm in love. </div></div>

i ordered dec 3rd and am told ill get it the end of march. thats 19 weeks so they arn't far off