• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners LRH Custom Painting Recommendations

Art02

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2023
Dallas
Hey yall,
I finally got my LRH stock and am unhappy with the paint combo that I choose and was wondering if yall had any recommendations for a 3rd party to paint it. I would love to do a kuiu or a dark green paint job on it. I really do not have a budget but am just hoping to get some recommendations. Thanks

Hey yall,
I finally got my LRH stock and am unhappy with the paint combo that I choose and was wondering if yall had any recommendations for a 3rd party to paint it. I would love to do a kuiu or a dark green paint job on it. I really do not have a budget but am just hoping to get some recommendations. Thanks
I sent one of my solid color stocks back to Manners and they re painted it black forest camo for me, charged me fifty bucks. Manners is great to deal with and in my experience CS is one of the best I have ever dealt with. Only took them a few weeks.

Reactions: Earnhardt