• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MANNERS LRH SA SALTWATER CAMO STOCK NEW & HAWKINS HUNTER DBM w/ SAUM MAG

Five7guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
Mesa, AZ
I was in the process of gathering all the parts to do a custom rifle build but have changed plans so everything for that project is being listed for sale. Save yourself the long wait times on one of the greatest stocks on the market, oh and it's in a super cool color too! This is an exclusive camo pattern through Altus called Saltwater Camo. This has mini chassis and is ready for your action and choice of bottom metal. Has Acra rail just in front of mag, Sling stud up front for a bipod, and 2 flush cups mounted on the left side of the stock. Weight is just shy of 2.5#

I do have the Hawkins hunter bottom metal with SAUM/WSM 3rd mag available as well.

I paid $1186 for this stock and it's still brand new un-used
Take it for $1125 shipped! My loss is your gain

Bottom metal is used in great shape. Hawkins Hunter DBM with Hunter Magazine which holds 3 rounds of Magnum WSM/PRC/SAUM short action cartridges with max OAL of 2.980
This combo sells on Hawkins website for $363 Take it for $250 or $200 with the stock

Payment via DISCREET PayPal f&f or Venmo are my preferences

Fastest communication method is via call or text 480-292-3285

No Trades please just trying to recoup funds

Last edited: