• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners M1A/M14 stock

Re: Manners M1A/M14 stock

troy is going to be building the chasis for them....it will happen for sure. timing is up in the air.

I REALLY like how it has a chassis. I'm not sure I like how it looks. I would really like one that looks like a standard M14 stock. This is especially important because people would like their rifles to be legal for service rifle matches.

I'm probably going to pull the trigger on an entry level M1A and really need Mannners to bring this thing to the market!! Please have an Alumiumn Chassis so we do not have to bed the rifle!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">free bump for the homos clinging to the M1A </div></div>

Thanks pal!

in the meantime I highly recommend the mcm m3a. I have one on my m14, it's the single best improvement i've ever done to a rifle, hands down.

agreed. Patiently waiting for this to drop in a .243 M1a

Mcmillan m3a works too
pix791326142.jpg

looking<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">free bump for the homos clinging to the M1A </div></div>

Just curious VAjayjay. Are you as good looking as your picture or did you photo shop it for on line dating sites? BTW, great photos you posted in the vintage section.