• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners mag release

jkgts1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2020
Hello everyone. I have a manners stock with their mini chassis and the mag release is the butterfly type that contours the trigger guard. It works fine but I like a mag release that is just a straight lever. It’s just easier for me to hit that and grab the mag at the same time. Anyone making a mag lever like this for the manners mini chassis? I’ve been looking but come up empty.

The gen 1 manners mini chassis is like what you want but I don’t believe you can swap the mini chassis, you would’ve had to have your stock inlet for the m5 bottom metal when it was built and you could’ve bought any bottom metal you wanted.

Oh really too bad. Well I’m not going to mess with the stock. Maybe I can make a replacement release. I’m not a machinist but doesn’t seem very complicated.

You may contact manners and see if there is anything they can do or possibly see if someone would trade stocks if you found someone with what you’re looking for, which manners is it that you have. You could always put a new order in for one with the mini chassis you prefer and sell the one you have now once the other is ready.

I have the T2A gap. Not that big of an issue that I would trade it or sell. Just seeing if there was anything out there.