• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners MCS Question!?

jsbowers1

Private
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2013
Virginia
What action screws are you guys using with your Manners MCS? (700 SPS) Received my T4A stock from Manners with no action screws... I couldn't get my old action screws to work. Possibly they need to be trimmed? or maybe they require a whole different set up all together? I do know it's a 1/4x28 thread. Either way thought I would ask. I'm sure Manners will be more than glad to fill me in on Monday when they open.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Call Manners on Monday and they will send you some. They are very good like that.

What action screws are you guys using with your Manners MCS? (700 SPS) Received my T4A stock from Manners with no action screws... I couldn't get my old action screws to work. Possibly they need to be trimmed? or maybe they require a whole different set up all together? I do know it's a 1/4x28 thread. Either way thought I would ask. I'm sure Manners will be more than glad to fill me in on Monday when they open.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Should be in with the instructions, I didn't see mine at first.

Ok well that's somewhat of a relief.. There for a min I thought action screws were outsmarting me! haha Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong. I'm sure they'll be glad to send them.. They've been nothing but great to me so far.

Thanks for the help!

Josh,