• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners MCS Rocks!

Raven81

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
I just wanted to publicly thank Tom and his crew at Manners MCS for their outstanding customer support. My smith received my "loaded" MCS TF4A a couple days ago that I ordered through the 2017 Hide Group Buy. The stock was awesome, however my smith emailed me, and sent pics showing that it was delivered with a straight inlet vs the requested Marksman contour inlet. I debated whether it was even worth mentioning. It was just a cosmetic issue and I'd already received a nice discount through the Group Buy thanks to Tom's generous support of this forum. But I went ahead and addressed my disappointment with the inlet anyway. And I must add that I'm nobody, I'm not sponsored or have any affiliation with anyone in the community. I'm just a Vet that hope's to try competitive shooting when I get back from overseas. So I'm having my first PRS rig built while I'm away. But I have to say that Manners MCS is going "above and beyond" my expectations to make this right. My hat's off to you folks! You are great Americans!

I’ll say too, you can’t beat Manners excellent customer service.. Tom Manners WILL take care of you!