• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

manners mcs T5a

chadg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2009
foothills of the ozarks.
Has anyone tried this stock?If so has anyone tried it on a savage(4.275)....does manners make the mcs-dbm mini-chasis that will fit the aforementioned savage....Looks like a very comfortable stock.
I would much rather invest in a aics(you here me stacey..lol)but since these wont fit the 4.275 bolt spacinig....manners looks pretty g2g....

Re: manners mcs T5a

i believe right now the the mini chasis will only fit Rem 700 or Surgeon SA. And i believe that they can inlet it for most actions, PM JRose on here, he is running the group buy for that stock or you could go straight to the horse's mouth and PM Tom Manners and ask him yourself
wink.gif

I have handled one. They army even being sold yet so that's about the best awnser you'll get. They feel perfect. The grip is very comfy and puts your trigger finger in the perfect spot.

The adjustable cheek piece is great. Not to sharp of edges but let's you get a good solid repeatable weld.

Either contact jrose or Tom or call manners they are very helpful people

You can have the T5A inletted for a Savage, but the mini chassis is only for a Rem 700 style S/A as of right now.

The stock is awesome, even people who don't like thumbhole stocks were liking it at SHOT. It is a new design so only a couple people have trigger time behind it.

Jason

Yes I hear you, we can't calm all the "Savages", to many tribes in that camp, LOL. Manner stocks are nice, get a good bottom metal installed and I believe you be happy with the outcome. If not, sell it, Savage says "buy a new one" makes them happy and the AICS will be ready. Till then, lots of other Savages out there are very happy and lining up, thankfully. Best wishes on the build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stacey @ AINA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I hear you, we can't calm all the "Savages", to many tribes in that camp, LOL. Manner stocks are nice, get a good bottom metal installed and I believe you be happy with the outcome. If not, sell it, Savage says "buy a new one" makes them happy and the AICS will be ready. Till then, lots of other Savages out there are very happy and lining up, thankfully. Best wishes on the build.</div></div>

hey you cant get them all..