• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners MCS-TF1 (folding stock)

Wayfaerer320

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
PA
Anyone own one of these?

Looks pretty awesome - just wondering how people like them?

mcs-tf1.jpg

Attachments

• mcs-tf1.jpg
    mcs-tf1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 38
Yes, I own one. I love it. A little heavier then non-folding stocks but it balances well. I love the T6/TF1 ergonomics over the T4/TF4.

SAC_65_5.jpg

SAC_65_6.jpg

SAC_65_7.jpg

SAC_65_8.jpg

SAC_65_9.jpg

Every dang time I see that rifle my pants get real tight. Hate you! I think one of these may be my next stock for a build, that being unless I can get my hands on a Sentential

Every dang time I see that rifle my pants get real tight. Hate you! I think one of these may be my next stock for a build, that being unless I can get my hands on a Sentential

I should have a Sentinel in about 5 months, I'll be happy to sell you the TF1 or Sentinel, depending on which one I keep. It would be for a Defiance Deviant action though.

Yes, I own one. I love it. A little heavier then non-folding stocks but it balances well. I love the T6/TF1 ergonomics over the T4/TF4.

SAC_65_5.jpg

SAC_65_6.jpg

SAC_65_7.jpg

SAC_65_8.jpg

SAC_65_9.jpg

I am usually not a fan of Leupold, but that scope is damn nice. Really nice setup you have there.

I should have a Sentinel in about 5 months, I'll be happy to sell you the TF1 or Sentinel, depending on which one I keep. It would be for a Defiance Deviant action though.

If all goes well that might work out just in time for my Birthday in June. I'll take a special birthday boy pricing on either Haha! I'm actually trying to sell my almost new barreled action to get either a Deviant, SAC Alpha 11 or Surgeon 591. Those actions are just too smooth; I can't take the trued Remington seriously anymore haha

If all goes well that might work out just in time for my Birthday in June. I'll take a special birthday boy pricing on either Haha! I'm actually trying to sell my almost new barreled action to get either a Deviant, SAC Alpha 11 or Surgeon 591. Those actions are just too smooth; I can't take the trued Remington seriously anymore haha

Very happy I went with the SAC Deviant. Have it Melonited and run some TW25 grease on the lugs and its slick as can be.

I am usually not a fan of Leupold, but that scope is damn nice. Really nice setup you have there.

Really never care for Leupolds either until I handle the Mk6/8 line. Glass is exceptional, substantially better then Nightforce NXS line but not S&B.

The Mk6 has a nice magnification range and its very light, its a whole pound lighter then most of the 3-20's and 5-25's.

Last edited: