• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners mini chassis

Dustin C

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2008
Ar
Just wondering if a jewell trigger fits without modification ?
I have a manners gat in the mini chassis
Thanks Dustin

Not real sure...I'm using a Timney and it obviously requires a mod.
I put what trigger I planned to use the comments section when ordering the stock at Manners and they do it in-house.

Give Tom a call tomorrow. As mentioned if it does need a mod they will do it at the shop.

I just got a t6a with mini chassis. My Jewell drug on the side where the bolt release goes up and down. Had to file it a little to make it fit.

Just wondering if a jewell trigger fits without modification ?
I have a manners gat in the mini chassis
Thanks Dustin
Hi Dustin, pm me with your build number and type of Jewell and I will make sure you are good to go. We actually just made another revision to the chassis trigger inlet area. When we first designed it, the concept was to keep the gap where the trigger comes out the bottom of the chassis on the small size to help keep debris and dirt out. Not sure if that was right or wrong, but there is so many different triggers and type of trigger shoes we have gone back and opened this area up. Thank you very much,

Mine fit fine without clearance issues.

Last edited:
I've had more than a few of the manners mini chassis stocks and I've never had any issues with my Jewel triggers.

Just recently had mine delivered and the fit was perfect on the mini chassis w/ the Jewel tigger. The only issue a little tight on the PTG bolt which require minimal sanding.

Michael

Attachments

• IMAG0512.jpg
    IMAG0512.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 12