• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners New MCS-T6 Stock

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
I would like to introduce the new MCS-T6A stock. This stock is actually a non-folding version of our MCS-TF1 folding stock. It will be offered in two versions a T6 non-adjustable cheek and the T6A with an adjustable cheek. Below is Some of the features of the new T6/A, we should have the web page and stock builder updated in the next week or so. Let me know if you have any questions.
* Fully ambidextrous grip and cheek
* The forend is on the more narrow side with a flat bottom and a width of 1.97”.
* While the sides of the forend are parallel to the bore, the bottom has a taper, which allows for small elevation adjustments by pushing or pulling the rifle when using a front bag or other surface.
* The very top 3.5” from the tip of the forend has a slight flare to accommodate the installation of an imbedded front rail for night vision.
* The vertical pistol grip is designed with a small palm swell on each side for the average size shooter, but we also lengthened it about a ¼” to help accommodate larger hands that have trouble keeping all their fingers on the grip without there little finger falling off the bottom of the grip like on other tactical style stocks.
* It will take up to a 1.30 straight barrel channel
* It will come standard with a full inlet, your choice of a solid painted finish or one of our molded in camo finishes, a fixed 1" decel pad and a set of 9/16" pillars.
* The T6/A can be inletted for both right and left hand actions. It will also accommodate all remington style, Winchester style and savage actions. Along with a few others.

Thank you,
DSC00334.jpg

Re: Manners New MCS-T6 Stock

That looks real nice. I'll definitely consider that for my next stick.

I love it. I've been looking for a stock for my hunting rifle build for next year that was more hunting style with a vertical grip. I liked the MCS-Ta but wished it had a more vertical grip. This T6a is going to be perfect. What is the weight of the T6 and T6a? Hoping for 2lbs and 3.2lbs!

That is EXACTLY what I was talking about with the narrow front and T4 styling!! Very nice Tom... I love my MCS-T, but now the game has changed... AGAIN!!

DK

I really like that Tom, well done on the design, it should be a very popular stock!!!

I like it! Getting rid of the hook in the butt stock is great for a rear bag!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love it. I've been looking for a stock for my hunting rifle build for next year that was more hunting style with a vertical grip. I liked the MCS-Ta but wished it had a more vertical grip. This T6a is going to be perfect. What is the weight of the T6 and T6a? Hoping for 2lbs and 3.2lbs! </div></div>Hi, The mcs-t6A with standard fill will end up about 3.9lbs, the T6 non adj. cheek will be about 2.6 lbs. With the 90% carbon fiber option, the T6 non adj. cheek will come in aobut 2.2 lbs. If you like the the style of the TA forend, you might like the new hunting stock that we came out with, I will post some pictures late next week. It has the forend of the MCS-T with a same style butt section of the T6. The light weight version of that one should be a little lighter. Thank you very much,

this T6 might be what i was looking for to get a little smaller than a T4.
thanx Tom for offering more and more options.

sweet stock, is it safe to assume that the mini chassis will be compatible?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love it. I've been looking for a stock for my hunting rifle build for next year that was more hunting style with a vertical grip. I liked the MCS-Ta but wished it had a more vertical grip. This T6a is going to be perfect. What is the weight of the T6 and T6a? Hoping for 2lbs and 3.2lbs! </div></div>Hi, The mcs-t6A with standard fill will end up about 3.9lbs, the T6 non adj. cheek will be about 2.6 lbs. With the 90% carbon fiber option, the T6 non adj. cheek will come in aobut 2.2 lbs. If you like the the style of the TA forend, you might like the new hunting stock that we came out with, I will post some pictures late next week. It has the forend of the MCS-T with a same style butt section of the T6. The light weight version of that one should be a little lighter. Thank you very much, </div></div>

Sounds even better. I'll be looking for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SugarBooger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sweet stock, is it safe to assume that the mini chassis will be compatible? </div></div>Yes, the T6/A stock is compatible with all the mini chassis, ( short/med/long/long cip and the badger 2008). Thank you

Very nice, I especially like the rear taper allowing elevation changes.

Any updates on when this will be available on your website and stock builder?

Is the bottom of the butt 3/4" flat like on the T2? Looks like it may be in the pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: number9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any updates on when this will be available on your website and stock builder?

Is the bottom of the butt 3/4" flat like on the T2? Looks like it may be in the pics.

... </div></div>

I called and asked about this stock today. Lady told me that she didn't know when they'd get pics or more detail on the website or when they'd get it into the Stock Builder, but they are taking orders for them over the phone.

She also confirmed that the buttstock was like the T2 and did have the 3/4" flat along the bottom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love it. I've been looking for a stock for my hunting rifle build for next year that was more hunting style with a vertical grip. I liked the MCS-Ta but wished it had a more vertical grip. This T6a is going to be perfect. What is the weight of the T6 and T6a? Hoping for 2lbs and 3.2lbs! </div></div>Hi, The mcs-t6A with standard fill will end up about 3.9lbs, the T6 non adj. cheek will be about 2.6 lbs. With the 90% carbon fiber option, the T6 non adj. cheek will come in aobut 2.2 lbs. If you like the the style of the TA forend, <span style="font-weight: bold">you might like the new hunting stock that we came out with, I will post some pictures late next week. It has the forend of the MCS-T with a same style butt section of the T6.</span> The light weight version of that one should be a little lighter. Thank you very much, </div></div>

Tom, could you show a pic of this stock? By saying that it has the same butt as the T6, does that mean it has the same grip too?

Also could you provide some more pics of the T6?

I am ready to place an order and get in line, but would like to see pics of both of these before pulling the trigger and then regretting it when these hit the website.

Thanks.

If I didn't just get a T2 this would be the stock....next time.

Like I told you at SHOT Tom, that is the best setup I could think of for a fiberglass stock for the precision comp shooter!

Only improvement I could suggest woul be a bolt cut that accommodated straight and swept bolt handles.

Dang you TOM... I was perfectly happy with my MCS-T. Now you have me wishing again. I guess I'll just have to get this for my next build and keep the MCS-T on my current work horse.

Thanks,
Merritt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love it. I've been looking for a stock for my hunting rifle build for next year that was more hunting style with a vertical grip. I liked the MCS-Ta but wished it had a more vertical grip. This T6a is going to be perfect. What is the weight of the T6 and T6a? Hoping for 2lbs and 3.2lbs! </div></div>Hi, The mcs-t6A with standard fill will end up about 3.9lbs, the T6 non adj. cheek will be about 2.6 lbs. With the 90% carbon fiber option, the T6 non adj. cheek will come in aobut 2.2 lbs. If you like the the style of the TA forend, you might like the new hunting stock that we came out with, I will post some pictures late next week. It has the forend of the MCS-T with a same style butt section of the T6. The light weight version of that one should be a little lighter. Thank you very much,</div></div>

Any more info on the new hunting stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any more info on the new hunting stock? </div></div>

What he axed?

I got one of these off the prize table at the Gap Grind and I have to say that as big of a McM fan as I am (I really like the A3-5) I think this is going to be my go to stock from now on. It is really nice. The vertical pistol grip with the taper forearm is perfect for positional/baracade type shooting.
Also I would like to personally thank Tom for his generosity and taking the time to talk to me about it after the comp. You guys have a customer for life now.
Adam

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ajwcotton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got one of these off the prize table at the Gap Grind and I have to say that as big of a McM fan as I am (I really like the A3-5) I think this is going to be my go to stock from now on. It is really nice. The vertical pistol grip with the taper forearm is perfect for positional/baracade type shooting.
Also I would like to personally thank Tom for his generosity and taking the time to talk to me about it after the comp. You guys have a customer for life now.
Adam </div></div>

I can't make up my damn mind on my next stock and your post isn't helping. lol

Can you describe how the grip feels compared to a McM A5. I have an A5 and love it but want to go with a Manners Mini Chassis next.

Thanks

Tom, have you seen what Chad did with one of your T-4s? What ya tink?

DSC_0021.jpg

If you like pistol grip/palm swell of a McM A-5 you will have no problem with the T-6 they are very similar.

Received my MCS-T6A stock with the chassis system for my Remington 700 I just finished building. I really like the stock, the design, fit and finish is as good as I have seen. This is my first Manners stock and I am very impressed with their work. They only problem I ran into is the Badger lug did not fit into the stock, it was too wide. I called them up and was told that I should have specified I was using the Badger lug and to send it back and they would modify the stock for me. I had thought with the chassis system any lug would work, guess I was wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krebaum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Received my MCS-T6A stock with the chassis system for my Remington 700 I just finished building. I really like the stock, the design, fit and finish is as good as I have seen. This is my first Manners stock and I am very impressed with their work. They only problem I ran into is the Badger lug did not fit into the stock, it was too wide. I called them up and was told that I should have specified I was using the Badger lug and to send it back and they would modify the stock for me. I had thought with the chassis system any lug would work, guess I was wrong. </div></div>

Your pics aren't loading!!!!
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I would like to introduce the new MCS-T6A stock. This stock is actually a non-folding version of our MCS-TF1 folding stock. It will be offered in two versions a T6 non-adjustable cheek and the T6A with an adjustable cheek. Below is Some of the features of the new T6/A, we should have the web page and stock builder updated in the next week or so. Let me know if you have any questions.
* Fully ambidextrous grip and cheek
* The forend is on the more narrow side with a flat bottom and a width of 1.97”.
* While the sides of the forend are parallel to the bore, the bottom has a taper, which allows for small elevation adjustments by pushing or pulling the rifle when using a front bag or other surface.
* The very top 3.5” from the tip of the forend has a slight flare to accommodate the installation of an imbedded front rail for night vision.
* The vertical pistol grip is designed with a small palm swell on each side for the average size shooter, but we also lengthened it about a ¼” to help accommodate larger hands that have trouble keeping all their fingers on the grip without there little finger falling off the bottom of the grip like on other tactical style stocks.
* It will take up to a 1.30 straight barrel channel
* It will come standard with a full inlet, your choice of a solid painted finish or one of our molded in camo finishes, a fixed 1" decel pad and a set of 9/16" pillars.
* The T6/A can be inletted for both right and left hand actions. It will also accommodate all remington style, Winchester style and savage actions. Along with a few others.

Thank you,
DSC00334.jpg
</div></div>

I want this for my CZ 455!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners [/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you like the the style of the TA forend, you might like the new hunting stock that we came out with, I will post some pictures late next week. It has the forend of the MCS-T with a same style butt section of the T6. The light weight version of that one should be a little lighter. Thank you very much, </div></div>

Mr. Manners,

Any update on this new stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmsdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners </div></div> If you like the the style of the TA forend, you might like the new hunting stock that we came out with, I will post some pictures late next week. It has the forend of the MCS-T with a same style butt section of the T6. The light weight version of that one should be a little lighter. Thank you very much, [/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Mr. Manners,

Any update on this new stock?</div></div>

I saw that one today. Tom will have all the new ones at the shot show!!

Oh... all this time I thought they had already been released. Guess my GAP Gladius with T6A is going to have to wait a bit. :p