• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Manners PRS TCS Stock

BryceWebb76

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2023
Rome Ga
Selling like new Manners PRS TCS Stock $1600 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_4169.jpeg
    IMG_4169.jpeg
    859 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_4170.jpeg
    IMG_4170.jpeg
    730.6 KB · Views: 218
I don’t remember what color it was called I believe it’s one of Ga precisions camos. But bought from GA Precision. Come with everything it did from factory.

Attachments

• IMG_4207.png
    IMG_4207.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 112
User joined May 23, 2023... checks today's date... May 24, 2023

Care to add any details? Do you have the Manners order/spec sheet they emailed you?
And you’re right I did join yesterday, didn’t realize it was a bad thing to join then post something for sale

Lots of scammers over the past year.

I’m not shopping for a TCS, but for those that are, a zoom/FaceTime call with a potential buyer would help.

Everyone has to start somewhere on the PX, but being a new member with no feedback and minimal post count (which are all in the PX) will certainly set off alarm bells with all the scammers here lately.

However, most scammers usually don't pay the fee to post a for sale ad and typically prefer to respond to wtb ads.

Also, if you look up the address on the GAP invoice he posted, the roofline and shape of the house in the Google maps aerial view as well as the pictures of the house on Zillow match the house in the pictures of the rifle sitting on the barricade... That's a lot more believable than some of the crappy pics that scammers here have sent to me in the past where they pull a stock photo of the item from somewhere and hastily photoshop the background.

The pics and invoice address matching tell me it's probably a legit but brand new member and seller... But buyers need to do their due diligence and a phone call is always a good idea.

Another note to the OP... Might want to edit that invoice picture so you're not posting your home address and phone number on a public forum for everyone to see.