• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold

Emmaandhaley

Emma and Haley
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2018
Temecula, Ca (not by choice)
Fellow Hide Members,

I have a Manners PRS1T (thumb shelf) for sale.
It has been to the range 2 times (dry fired often)

PRS1T (thumb shelf)
700 short action foot print (Original Impact inlet, but I sent it back to manners and had it opened up for an Kelbly’s Atlas Tactical)
M24/MTU barrel channel
Gen 2 mini chassis
Area 419 rail (Manners installed it)
1 AI mag
Carbon elite shell

it weighs a little over 3 pounds.

full rifle weighed right at 12lbs (atlas tactical, 26” proof cf, TT, little bastard, Mk5 hd 44mm)

Bipod not included

$1250 Shipped PayPal ff (or you pay the fees of $43), or good ole snail mail.

Thanks,
Jay
ACECE34D-67A1-4566-84A7-F9D0DF9E3C00.jpeg
BF867EF7-0E98-47E5-AB7C-E41E57E011A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that the weight tunable arca rail? If so does it include the weights

I have had multiple PM’s asking if “my action” will fit.

The answer is YES as long as it has a Remington 700 foot print (pretty much most all custom actions).

BUT

You may have to sand the bottom of the bolt area into a “tear drop”

VERY EASY TO DO. Might be a little overwhelming but take your time, and you will surprise yourself.

step 1: install your action into stock

Step 2: look and see if your bolt closes properly

Step 3: if it does not, take a pencil and mark the stock of where it needs to be.

Step 4: sand at an angle to your pencil mark. (I have done this by using the sticky sand paper and wrap it around a ratchet handle.) while a dermal would be faster you can also mess up a lot faster as well. TAKE YOUR TIME (5 minutes at most)

Step 5: test fit your action. If the bolt closes properly continue to step 6. If it does not redo steps 3&4.

Step 6: take your action out of the stock.

Step 7: take painters tape and tape off the area around the bolt opening. (It will be white)

Step 8: using black matte spray paint lightly spray the 1st coat. Let it dry then spray the 2nd coat ensuring all the white is covered. (Very important step to seal the stock)

Step 9: install your action

This is the same way you open up your barrel channel as well (just use a socket or wooden dial vs the ratchet)

Last edited:
Reactions: SgtUSMCirqafg