• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Special Order Lead Time? & Other questions

BigDKC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2010
KCMO
Anyone know about how long a special order Manners stock takes to receive?

Can they do the inletting for the new 4.4" spacing Savage actions? (10FCP-K)

I'm interested in the MCS-T5 or T5A, Maybe the MCS-GAT for my Savage. It has the factory DBM, wondering how they work that, as in do they inlet to re-use the factory bottom metal and DBM system? Or do you have to go with an aftermarket version of that also?

Anyone have any pics of the above mentioned stocks on Savages?

I know I could probably call them and ask them all this, but frankly I don't want to waste their time on the phone when they are working hard to crank out other guys' stocks! I figure I can't be the first person to ask this but didn't find much on a search.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Manners Special Order Lead Time? & Other questions

Were always glad to answer questions. Your savage is no problem. I would recommend the T5 or the T5a. We can cut the stock to use your bottom metal or an aftermarket, whichever you prefer. Call the shop tomorrow and Tom or I will help you with whatever you need.

Hello!
30calsniper, can you answer me about the possibillity to get a MCS-T for a lefthanded Tikka T3 varmint and a MCS-T for a Sako Quad varmint, if not MCS-T, what stock can you deliver & is it a problem to get it overseas?

Thanks in advance
Tommy

30cal, thanks for the answers! In 16 minutes even at 1:30am thats on the ball!
laugh.gif

You pretty much covered it for me, other then the time frame question. I'm not quite ready to plunk down $$ just yet so I will reserve the phone call for when I am a bit closer to making a decision.

Do you guys let local fellas come by and check things out in person?? When I'm ready I'd love to come handle the offerings and see what fits up the best! I'm still very new to all this so not exactly sure of what all I would want/need as far as the options all go.

Thank you for your response!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30calsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were always glad to answer questions. Your savage is no problem. I would recommend the T5 or the T5a. We can cut the stock to use your bottom metal or an aftermarket, whichever you prefer. Call the shop tomorrow and Tom or I will help you with whatever you need. </div></div>

Great customer service, love my T4A with a passion and along with that Todd did a EXCELLENT job with my digicam.

Manners for the win. Seriously.

GG

MrX, send me a pm and I can get mor info on possible shipping. At the moment we only offer the T4 for the Tikka. We are working on some new projects though.
GG, thanks!!
Big, I'll look forward to hearing from you. Come by the shop anytime you want.

I ordered a T4A for my Sako Quad and was quoted 14weeks. This was in May so I guess that puts the stock into Sep?

This is my first Manners stock and I can't wait to get it! (Even thought the wait is so long!)

Yea I figured at least that long Iggy, honestly I figured it was even longer then that!

If you don't mind me asking was the special order a pay upfront and wait, or a go on the list and pay when ready to deliver??

I offered to pay upfront but was told I would be given a call a couple of weeks before they shipped it to get my billing info.

I can't wait! It's going to be a sweet stock!

Anyonw who goes with a Manners will not be let down. Im my opinion they are the top of the line in all areas.

Cant wait to get my T4A back. Todd is doing a custom flectarn paint job.