• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners STANDARD camo pics

FUNCTIONAL

Dirty Civilian
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2012
    Eastern, NC
    I know there is a thread on manners camo but it's littered with mostly elite shell camo.

Can you guys post up your standard shell camo patterns and their names? Trying to decide and my Google skills are lacking on this one.

Reactions: USK308 and jb0311
    There are a few non-elites here:

Maybe not exactly what you're after...and likely taken in optimal, artificial lighting conditions.

Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
    I sold this one, but it's Moss Camo.

Honestly, even pictures don't always give the best representation. I bought a GAP camo elite shell and in pics everything looks so bright, but in person the colors are darker.
    There also is a lot of variation in how much paint is applied, and they won't guarantee a % paint.

I feel like some the standard shell camo paint jobs are better, but I like the elite shells better.

Scott

tempImageWXufiz.jpg

tempImageV5mwUI.jpg

Well aware, big difference between swatch and it in a rifle. Not sure why it's so hard for these manufacturers to show a picture with their actual offerings. Asking 900-1500 and you have to guess.
    Sorry brother...was hoping that was what you needed. If I can find better pics of a full picture of each frame came, I will pass along. ;)

• Love
    look through here if you already haven't... there are at least a few of what you are looking for

Scott