• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD manners stock and extras

pinkhair

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2008
Savannah, ga
I'm getting out of 22 comps, just don't have the time to do everything. My loss is your gain.
The rifle shoots great, particularly with SK rifle match, though SK standard shoots really well also and is much cheaper. Round count is probably is 1-2k area, but it's a 22 so it doesn't really matter too much.

RimX action with 1 mag and helical bolt handle (I think I have a second mag but the little set screw to adjust height needs to be replaced)
18" proof carbon barrel
Triggertech Special flat
Manners PRS-1T inlet for proof sendero contour with Mini Chassis, adjustable butt spacer system, and Arca rail in Back in Black color - $1300

$3100 for the rifle shipped, if you're on the west coast you might have to chip in a little on shipping.

Extras:
Atlas bipod with the area 419 arca adapter - $250
Arken EP5 in mils (I don't think I ever even shot the rifle with this scope on it so it's basically brand new) - $475 (without rings) with ARC M-brace rings ($650)

Not looking for trades

Attachments

• rimx1.jpg
    rimx1.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 316
  • rimx2.jpg
    rimx2.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 317
  • rimx3.jpg
    rimx3.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 269
  • rimx4.jpg