• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners stock for CZ 457

Islas82

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
North Las Vegas
Does anyone know if manners inlets their stocks for a CZ 457 preferably a PRS1? I was on their website but I don’t see an option in any of their build your own choices. I know the make a 457 stock for the trainer and I wonder if they sell that separately or inlet their stocks on request. Anyone has any experience with this?

Thanks.

It’s right on their webpage as available for the 457
135E14AC-1C78-40A7-B851-CB94A0CF1EC9.jpeg

Reactions: Islas82
Yes thank you, but when you select the PRS1 model on build your own the CZ 457 inlet is not available, actually none of the rimfire options are. Must be an over the phone thing.
Yes, it’s a special order. You have to call or email. There is a manners rep here, can’t remember his username but he floats around quite a bit.

• Love
For people that might have the same questions as me. I contacted manners yesterday and ordered a stock for my CZ 457 MTR, they’re no longer making the PRS1 for the CZ they are only making the stock that comes with the newest model of the CZ 457 MTR precision trainer which is called CZ 457 TCS and the wait time is approximately 6 months.

For people that might have the same questions as me. I contacted manners yesterday and ordered a stock for my CZ 457 MTR, they’re no longer making the PRS1 for the CZ they are only making the stock that comes with the newest model of the CZ 457 MTR precision trainer which is called CZ 457 TCS and the wait time is approximately 6 months.
I had one made and it was awesome.

So am a lil confused as to how the cheek riser adjusts? It’s not typical manners hardware right?
No, it's plastic spacers. I taped them together to make it easier to remove for cleaning. Pretty simple setup.

Does anyone know if the Manners stock is available in a Left hand version?