• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Stock Sling attachment option

SICARIO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2010
Oregon, USA, etc.
I've been struggling with carrying my two hunting rifles (300win and 308win in a manners T6 stock). On my AR's, I carry them with a two point VTAC sling (one attached to the forearm and one to the end plate by the grip). Has anyone played around with creating a sling attachment point around the grip area of the manners stock? Mabe a web strap or paracord. Would be nice to incorporate a QD attachment, but I'm open to options.

I carry mine like an AR. Front near-side QD, and rear stock opposite-side QD. I don’t get why you’d want the sling mounted so far forward like that, it’s very comfortable to have the sling go right over your shoulder when you bring the gun up when the rear attachment is as far back as you can get it and on the side away from your body. It also keeps the gun tighter to you.

Reactions: supercorndogs