• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Stock with thumbscrew access adjustable cheek-rest mod : Does it still exist?

Datsrboi

Ninja
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2011
DFW,TX USA
I think it was 4-5 years ago someone had a group buy or something about a thumbscrew adjustable check rest mod and I can not seem to find it to see if it still exist. Does anyone know what ever happen to it and if they still make them? I see switching from bench to prone and different position or even shooters had cause me to lose so many allen keys over the years.

I found the link off google I think but that post no longer exist. Maybe it was on the old snipershide server?

Attachments

• photo46498.jpg
    photo46498.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 11
I have never seen that before, but it wouldn't be hard to make. It would work the same on manners and McMillan...

I have Controlled Chaos knobs for my KMW hardware...
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i12.photobucket.com\/albums\/a228\/fredo411\/8852dd23-1a7d-4f35-ac66-eead12d1bac5_zpslu4ye4eq.png"}[/IMG2]

thinking that might be with you are looking for?