• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Stocks Colors - Blue

CShooter92

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Looking for pictures of Manners stocks or any stocks for that matter with a Blue paint or color to them. I haven't really seen a good pic of their Elite Tac Black and Blue in the wild yet either.

Trying to decide on a stock and color for a new comp gun.

Here is their “Midnight Camo” which looks great in person. Haven’t seen any others.
EC1E76C1-DB84-425A-9461-9628B07C1DE1.jpeg

I found this one on Instagram that was done as a custom color. Just looking for similar ideas. I've seen the Core (Altus) colors and all the normal Manners colors, just seeing if anyone has done something custom.
Blue Manners.jpg

Reactions: duramaxed
I remember a titanium, white, and blue (like a sky blue) camo cerakote job we did while I was working at LRI that was pretty sharp. Sorry no pictures, though.

I finally worked up the courage to try to add some color to my T5A. Krylon Colormaster and an artist sponge I bought online and I think it turned out awesome! Might still add a little bit of grey or white but I'll decide that later.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and gnochi