• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Manner's Stocks Popularity

2Barrels

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2017
What is the most popular Manner's adjustable stock on the PRS circuit? T2A, T4A, T6A, PRS2 or 2?

I have no imperial data, but I'm going to guess T4A, and PRS1 or 2.

I don't shoot PRS, but I did just received a Manners T4 stock for my Tikka LITE. Now Im Having an ARCA rail and flush cups installed. Will be running a anvil 30 on my shadow tech tripod. It Can't get done fast enough! :)

Up in Canada I mostly see T4A's on the line. Don't think I've seen one of the PRS stocks yet, which is unfortunate because I'd like to handle one before ordering one for a new rifle.

Currently I'm running a T5A (Thumbhole) and I really like it for PRS. Easy to carry around with the thumbhole and when shooting, I rest my thumb on the outside like you would on any other chassis or stock.

Up in Canada I mostly see T4A's on the line. Don't think I've seen one of the PRS stocks yet, which is unfortunate because I'd like to handle one before ordering one for a new rifle.

Currently I'm running a T5A (Thumbhole) and I really like it for PRS. Easy to carry around with the thumbhole and when shooting, I rest my thumb on the outside like you would on any other chassis or stock.

I’m going to try to make the Meaford prs match. Not sure if your close to that one but if so I’ll habe 2 prs 1 stocks with me and you can check it out as much as you’d like. If they have a range day on Friday before the match you are more than welcome to shoot it as well.

I’m going to try to make the Meaford prs match. Not sure if your close to that one but if so I’ll habe 2 prs 1 stocks with me and you can check it out as much as you’d like. If they have a range day on Friday before the match you are more than welcome to shoot it as well.
Unfortunately Meaford is on the other side of the country from me so I won't be making it to that match. Thanks anyways though! I've been seriously thinking I need to make a trip south to a match next year.