• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Stocks

Re: Manners Stocks

Never been a fan of the thumb hole stocks. I've heard good things about these stocks. I really have never used the Adustable check piece but thought it might be handy. Is there any cons with A stocks?

I would get behind some and see how you like them.... Thats the best way to go about this deal.

Here is how my MCS T1 came out....

007.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

061207_17351.jpg

Thanks! It's an M700P action with a Rock 24" Sendero profile 1/11.25 twist .308. Trued, glued, and tattooed (Eagle, Globe, and Anchor & Name & Rank on barrel) by GAP, MCS T1, Leupold 4.5x14x50mm Tactical w/USMC Mildot reticle, Harris 6 - 9 swivel w/podloc (Have the claw feet finished to match installed now but not pictured), Badger M5 DBM, 20 MOA rail, rings, recoil lug, and bolt handle. Finish was done by LTM when he was still doing work for GAP... GAP & LTM both did a heck of a job on this one! I Had this built when the T1 was first introduced....

Woops! Forgot to give props to Slug for letting me try out his SAS can! My next will definitely come from Tim! Well priced, quality, and great customer service!

Here ya go Slug in action! Paint cans beware!!!! LOL!!!

Dan3.jpg

That was a pretty fun day! Need to do it again some time! should have my build on my USMC turn -in A1 done here shortly, would love to stretch her out a bit! I envy your backyard, but I should be buying a new house with some decent land in WV shortly.... Apartment life SUCKS!!!!

Whcih manners lends itself to being a more "all round" stock the T4A or the T2A can a monopod be used successfully on the T2A with the angle thats in the butt ??

I have chosen T4A for my .338 lapua Surgeon XL build and am tossing up for my 6.5x47 between;

Mcm A5
T2A
T4A

Only with the kydex type of adjustable cheek riser that Karsten offers....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ltfirehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can the T1 be fitted with the adj. cheek piece later? </div></div>

Tom, if you read this post, how about a run of T2A's inletted for the Badger M2008 Short Action?!!

Hey, Bill. You'll have to come on back up soon. We are planning on doing a bit more shooting. Looks like after 8-10 trees are cleared out, will be able to shoot out to some targtets placed on my land from my dad's. So About 1300-1400 yards.