• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Manners T1 or AICS

kengel2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2009
Bedico, Louisiana
Help me decide. Im looking at stocks, Manners has their T1 which looks pretty awesome, but they also have a drop in DBM/chassis that would put it right around the same price as the AICS 1.5.

I can get a better deal on the AICS, but that Manners is sexy.

If you choose other, which one and why.

Re: Manners T1 or AICS

Gets asked constantly. It's 100% personal preference mate. Go and finger one of each and make your own mind up.

If you can't do that (like me) then I went with the AI as a I was more after a bench/prone rifle, and it's a bit easier to swap in another action and barrel when im sick of the caliber.

Well first ask yourself the question of do you like thumbhole stocks?

You need to try one of them out for youself to get an idea if it will work for you. I personaly love the AICS stocks but know people that they don't fit.

One good thing about the AICS is if you go that route, and don't like it, you can get almost all you money back in a re selling here on the hide. The T1, maybe but the market isn't as good for that one specific stock so you may wait a while.

Seems like an odd decision... I'd expect the AICS vs the T5, not the T1...

Ive gotten a chance to finger the AICS before and it was great. I liked the way I could just bolt the action in and go, it didnt have to be bedded or really fitted to the stock. I then saw that manners had their chassis type system for their stocks and their stuff is pretty nice. Just wanted some feedback, I dont really see the T1 mentioned a whole lot. I will be ordering the AICS 1.5 in dark earth tomorrow hopefully.