• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Manners T2A for Savage ***SOLD***

yotesniper66

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2017
Central Illinois
Manners T2A for Savage 10 with 4.40 spacing and top bolt release. Coyote Brown, pillar bedded, LOP spacers and screws, left side front and rear flush cups, front pic rail, TS Customs adjustment knob. Includes Accurate Mag bottom metal for AICS mags, and hardware. $700 $625 $600 shipped. SOLD

2 - 5 round Accurate Mag AICS 308/6.5 magazines $75 shipped

Payment by PayPal FF (or you pay fees) or USPS money order

Attachments

• Manners T2A Right.jpg
    Manners T2A Right.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Manners T2A Top.jpg
    Manners T2A Top.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 114
  • Manners T2A Bottom.jpg
    Manners T2A Bottom.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Manners T2A Left.jpg
    Manners T2A Left.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Free bump

I absolutely LOVED my T4 for my savage 10. I am one that loves to tinker and it did not make sense to hack up my T4 in order to add extra features.

I miss the feel of a manners in the palm, nothing else like it.....and I shoot an APO Saber with MPA EVG now.....which IS awesome.....but that feeling of a T4 etc in your palm.....something that has to be experienced. I'm sure T2's are the same.

Good luck

Free bump

I absolutely LOVED my T4 for my savage 10. I am one that loves to tinker and it did not make sense to hack up my T4 in order to add extra features.

I miss the feel of a manners in the palm, nothing else like it.....and I shoot an APO Saber with MPA EVG now.....which IS awesome.....but that feeling of a T4 etc in your palm.....something that has to be experienced. I'm sure T2's are the same.

Good luck

Thanks Longshot. I love this stock, but this is a dedicated, heavy long range rifle (barreled action sold) and I'm looking to get a Tikka T3X CTR that's lighter so I can use it for both long range and coyote/hog hunting.

Would you happen to know if it would work with a bottom bolt release? I did a little research and seen maybe taking a dremel to it? Didn’t know if you’d have any insight. Thanks

Would you happen to know if it would work with a bottom bolt release? I did a little research and seen maybe taking a dremel to it? Didn’t know if you’d have any insight. Thanks

Ernest,

I can't say for sure but what I have read is it's easier to get a bottom bolt release action in a top bolt release stock than the other way around. How it's done I'm not sure. The ones that have done the bottom in a top release stock say the only real issue is the aesthetics of the cutout for the top release. Others have even had their bottom release converted to a top release.

If you're good with a dremel it seems doable.