• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners T2A Stock Ammo Carrier

Mountain Shooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2005
Petersburg, WV
I am looking for a stock pack/ammo Carrier that will fit a Manners T2A stock. I don't know of a stock pack that will work on the T2A stock configureation with the Terry Cross adjustable cheek piece. The Eagle stock pack will fit but I do not need or want the padded cheek piece. Any body else having this problem??? What are my options? Brock

Re: Manners T2A Stock Ammo Carrier

I have used slip on ammo carriers that are elastic and fit around the but end of the stock. This config does not raise your cheek position...they are cheap can't remember who makes them, but I am sure you can get them at your local sporting goods store, usually they are found by the slings, and shoulder straps. Works good out hunting, but the best that I have used by far is the Eagle Stock Pack...hope that helps.

Skipped over the part, that says you have an adj. cheek piece, my bad

Try and get on triadtactical.com and looks at the ammo management system. I think they call it an Ammo card. they work nicely on rifles with adjustable cheek piece.

I have several of the slip on elastic types on several light weight hunting rifles. They would work under the cheek piece but may make it difficult to adjsut the cheek or to remove it due to the holes for the cheek piece mounts. I have been looking at the Ammo Management System that Redman developed for Adam at bauerarms. That is waht I had in mind but his version is designed for the AI system and I do not think it will fit the Manners. Thanks for the replys. Brock