• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories Manners T4A A-team model

hcsd54

Lieutenant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2008
Gulf Coast
***Trade pending***

Manners T4A A-team model for a Remington 700 SA. This stock has the Elite Tac Upgrade and comes with an Anschutz Rail as well as Hawkins Bottom Metal. Fits Rem 700 short action with up to a 1.200" barrel. And yes it comes with action screws Asking $900 obo shipped to lower 48.
Please PM all offers of questions. Not looking for trades unless it's quality brass cased 9mm ammo at or close to pre-gouge pricing. May also take a FLIR Scout in trade.

More pics to come later when I get home. These first four are from the original Hider I purchased from. I have not even taken it to the range. Bought a folder so have no need for this one.

Manners1.jpgManners2.jpgManners3.jpgManners4.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Would take an excellent condition vortex PST GenII 5-25 MOA plus $150 cash as a trade.

Buy today (Sunday) and it ships out tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Getting several questions about the weigh. My scale won’t register just the stock.
But it shows 11.8lbs on my bathroom digital scale with the R700 AAC-SD 30 with Burris Scope w /cals and the Brake as pictured below.
BE8AAEF7-2D8F-4F80-A20A-3CEFEA4AFE26.jpeg

Would take an excellent condition vortex PST GenII 5-25 MOA plus $150 cash as a trade.
I have one in MRAD if it would tickle your fancy.
Edit to add: It's currently in an ADM 20 moa mount.