• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Manners T4A, R700 SA RH, elite carbon fiber shell, carbon high gloss finish, mini chassis

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
Sold 4/15

Up for sale is a Manners T4A RH R700 short action, elite tactical carbon fiber shell, high gloss bare carbon fiber finish, standard weight fill (3.66#.) This stock has the Gen 1 mini chassis (the only mini chassis manners offered at the time it was ordered) and is in excellent shape; never abused as 99% of the time it was used from the bench on a bipod and a rear bag for ground squirrel blasting.

Stock is inlet for a standard R700 short action but will fit many others as well, you might just have to clearance it a bit for a side bolt release or matching the ejection port. Also has an Atlas picatinny front rail. I ordered this stock with a barrel channel cut to fit a straight contour barrel, so anything you have on your action will fit.

Stock looks mint as I just received it back from Manners at the beginning of this year; I sent it to Manners in October 2023 to be refinished from satin clear to high gloss clear. It hasn’t been mounted or used since the refinish-- decided to pick up a second PRS-TCS instead, which just shipped today.

Asking $1025 shipped and insured. Payment via discreet Paypal F&F, Zelle, USPS MO or check (will ship when payment clears.)

t4a1.jpg

t4a2.jpg

t4a3.jpg

t4a4.jpg

Last edited: