• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Manners T4A Tikka Short Action W/CDI Bottom Metal

shields shtr

American.
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2017
As the title states. This was the stock on my first match gun. I had a guy paint it in what I would call Black Multicam I guess. This stock does have some signs of wear, there are a few specks of paint missing here and there, and a slight "gnar mark" between the sling studs. Stock will come with the CDI bottom metal, it accepts AICS mags and fed my Tikka action beautifully. I can't remember if it is the elite shell or not, here are the specs...

Weight: 3lbs, 6oz
Inlet: Tikka SA
Bottom Metal: CDI
Sling Studs: Two front, one rear
Barrel Inlet: Proof Sendero

$500 TYD (Bob Ross Coffee Mug not included)

Only trade I would consider is a Proof Carbon Fiber Sendero 6.5 in a 22" length.

manners1.jpg

Manners3.jpg
Manners2.jpg
Manners4.jpg

Last edited:
Running the same setup with my Tikka. Fantastic setup and this price is crazy low.

Good deal. Can’t believe it’s not gone yet
Thanks. Hopefully someone will snag it. Only reason I am selling it is I am putting the barreled action in a chassis that is adjustable for my daughter.