• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Manners T6A Tikka CTR ? RRS BDBM Tri-Pod mount

richidaho

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2014
Blackfoot, ID
Just got a new T6A Tikka CTR stock. Stock fit very well; just slight tips with mallet. I was looking at the RRS web sight and was wondering how to install a BDBM FOR MANNERS MCS-DBM BARRICADE ( https://soar.reallyrightstuff.com/BDBM-for-Manners-MCS-DBM ) . Was wondering if this is custom work at the Manners shop or I could make this stock to except the RRS BDBM. Looking at the Manners web sight I don't see the service for the BDBM tri-pod mount. Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks
Rich L

It should pop right on if you have the appropriate stock- but based on the images from their website it doesn't look like the tikka minichassis has the barricade model available to it, only the rem 700 patterns so I don't think that exact RRS plate will work for you.
1578587522812.png

Last edited:
Thanks Floyd from Manners stocks for pointing me to Area 419. They have the rail system I need for the RSS Tri-pod mounting.

Thanks
Rich