• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners TCS action inlet question

kindred_spirits

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2009
Jamison, PA
Are the Manners TCS stocks inlet to specific actions? I noticed on the site that you can choose the action when ordering, but since this uses their mini chassis I'm kind of confused. Thinking about picking one up on the PX to try out. I'd be using a Lone Peak Fuzion.

They are set up for 700 footprint actions but they can modify the ejection port and bolt handle area to fit specific actions better. So a straight or swept bolt handle or differing sized ejection ports.

Here is an example. I got this Manners set up for a 700 but put a Bighorn TL3 in it. Works just fine but if you want the stock made for a specific action then tell them or if buying used just know this in advance.

IMG_1061.jpg

Meaning the stock line runs the bottom of the ejection port, so no cutout is required

Yeah that’s a T2A up top. My TCS should be here in a few weeks so good to know.

The only difference you’ll ever see is in the bolt handle cutout depending on the action you’re running. It’s sort of “swept back” a la Defiance as opposed to straight down like the LP.

Certainly not enough to want to change it assuming you like the stock, but it is there.