• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

manners TCS stock question / help

deepsix++

regular guy
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2017
California
I am developing a product specifically for the TCS and I need to have one in my hands in order to actually make sure it works . would some one possibly be able to lend me a TCS , I don't have the cash to pay for one at the moment . however I would be willing to send you one of my Razor gen II's as collateral. no damage will befall your stock , just need to make sure things line up properly. I have already called Manners and they where no help . still like there stocks though .
if you'd be willing DM me your phone number and we can face time or talk about it

I am developing a product specifically for the TCS and I need to have one in my hands in order to actually make sure it works . would some one possibly be able to lend me a TCS , I don't have the cash to pay for one at the moment . however I would be willing to send you one of my Razor gen II's as collateral. no damage will befall your stock , just need to make sure things line up properly. I have already called Manners and they where no help . still like there stocks though .
if you'd be willing DM me your phone number and we can face time or talk about it
Hey man, email me at robert@mannersstocks and I'll be happy to help you the best I can. We are still catching up on the backlog for the TCS so we don't have any spares but I may can part with my backup for a bit in the off season. I'll be happy to help the best I can.

Manner's stocks just fit me.... Probably why I have a bunch of them. I like the fact that you can drop in a barreled action on the mini-chassis, tighten down the screws, and go shoot tiny groups, no bedding required. Good luck with your project.