• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Manners TCS

A0gunsmith

Custom Rifle builder
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2019
NW Missouri
aogunsmith.com
I have a extra TCS in the shop that is not spoken for. $1500 plus shipping ( we have Impacts and bartlein/ hawkhills in stock too to make it complete.

Attachments

• D80DD367-B084-40B2-94A0-1DB143F80D7A.jpeg
    D80DD367-B084-40B2-94A0-1DB143F80D7A.jpeg
    296.5 KB · Views: 350
  • A452FEDC-BF59-494B-B3A6-07E260423742.jpeg
    A452FEDC-BF59-494B-B3A6-07E260423742.jpeg
    525.4 KB · Views: 325
Reactions: Tbassel12
Stock is sold
You're going to need to upgrade to a commercial account to sell stuff from your business on this site. I am tagging your account, so if in the future you do this, we'll know you have been warned.

You're going to need to upgrade to a commercial account to sell stuff from your business on this site. I am tagging your account, so if in the future you do this, we'll know you have been warned.
Well, no problem! This could have been done through PM and been professional, but hey I’m game. How much?

Well, no problem! This could have been done through PM and been professional, but hey I’m game. How much?
The "Upgrade" button is up top if you're a PC user, or in the top left pull down menu if you're on a mobile device.

As to being professional, I thought I was fairly straight forward and polite about it. It is after all, in the forum rules that users are supposed to read before posting, no? It is no secret that businesses are required to be commercial supporters if they are going to use this forum to sell products from their businesses.

If you do upgrade to a commercial account (monthly or annually), remember to end your "supporter" subscription, as it is a separate account, and will continue to bill you otherwise.