• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Manners TCS

Wanting To Buy
I am still looking. But I can’t get it until I get paid on the 1st. Manners finished my other stock early so this months spare cash went to that a day after I posted this. I’ll reach out when I get paid and see if you still have it. Do you have pictures?

I am still looking. But I can’t get it until I get paid on the 1st. Manners finished my other stock early so this months spare cash went to that a day after I posted this. I’ll reach out when I get paid and see if you still have it. Do you have pictures?
I'll grab some, but after browsing ads, I'll have to figure just what color mine is.

High Plains
TCS.jpgTCS1.jpg

I have this one
20240305_172102.jpg

Attachments

• 20240305_171842.jpg
    20240305_171842.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 68

Jburns42 if your still looking, I have a Manners PRS TCS in Altus Sage Flats that I'll let go of for $1300.00. Stock will come with a full set of internal weights, extra rear weights, spacers, Sykes rail and knob. I can get pics over to you if your interested. I'll be in and out this weekend so I may miss your response, but will get back to you with any questions or pics. Today is Saturday April 13, 2024.

Thanks,
-Jason

Jburns42 if your still looking, I have a Manners PRS TCS in Altus Sage Flats that I'll let go of for $1300.00. Stock will come with a full set of internal weights, extra rear weights, spacers, Sykes rail and knob. I can get pics over to you if your interested. I'll be in and out this weekend so I may miss your response, but will get back to you with any questions or pics. Today is Saturday April 13, 2024.

Thanks,
-Jason
Still selling?