• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Manners Tikka T4 stock with Badger EFR and Red Snake Bottom Metal/mag - Price Lowered

cdq8047

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2017
Looking to sell a manners t4 tikka stock with Badger EFR. Stock has two flush cups on the left side and a picatinny rail installed. Also including the Red Snake bottom metal for AICS mags. This should be pretty plug and play for long action calibers for your tikka - I ran this on a 7mm Rem Mag, the only other modification needed is notching your feedramp if needed which can be done with a Dremel and steady and, or by anyone with a mill. Will also include one AICS accurate mag.

Stock was inletted for a CTR contour barrel. I opened it a hair to accommodate a light Palma.

Looking for $1,000 $900 OBO, shipped to your door. Not looking for any specific trades at this time. Happy to meet up locally if you happen to be in Utah - I commute from Layton to American Fork most days, so I cover a good portion of the state.

Atlas CAL not included - just figured it would make my life easier for pictures. Paypal F&F preferred, willing to discuss other options.

Attachments

• IMG_4859.jpg
    IMG_4859.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4857.jpg
    IMG_4857.jpg
    845.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4854.jpg
    IMG_4854.jpg
    969.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4855.jpg
    IMG_4855.jpg