• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man's body in front yard mistaken for Holloween prop

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Landscaper mowed around it. Not funny. Wait, yes it is.

When asked why he didn't call police, the landscaper said in Spanish "It's not my job." When questioned further he shrugged and said "I don't know. Maybe someone he try to rob me...I dunno."

In some states it is a crime to NOT report a dead body.

"Except as provided in subsection (a1) of this section, any person who, with the intent to conceal the death of a person, fails to notify a law enforcement authority of the death or secretly buries or otherwise secretly disposes of a dead human body is guilty of a Class I felony." North Carolina G.S. 14-401.22(a)

The gardner was not likely charged as he wasn't attempting to conceal the death of the gentleman in the yard.

----------
Family members admit Owens was known to do drugs. They say, however, that doesn’t yet explain how he ended up where he did.
----------

Some people don't think meeting ghetto hookers off of Bedpage or Meet24 is like playing Russian roulette but it is... Having worked with child-predator catching organizations for well over a year now has showed me just how many people out there have side-lives and clandestine "hobbies" and activities that they hide from their families and the regular presentation they put out to peers and friends. Lawyers, doctors, police officers, teachers, doesn't matter... We caught a National Guard airman and a Long Island deputy trying to hook up with our 12-year old decoy accounts on one night alone.

In some states it is a crime to NOT report a dead body.

"Except as provided in subsection (a1) of this section, any person who, with the intent to conceal the death of a person, fails to notify a law enforcement authority of the death or secretly buries or otherwise secretly disposes of a dead human body is guilty of a Class I felony." North Carolina G.S. 14-401.22(a)

The gardner was not likely charged as he wasn't attempting to conceal the death of the gentleman in the yard.
Certain 3rd Worlders don't stop and render aid, even when they cause the accident.

Dumbly stepping over a body will be the new America soon, thanks to Biden.

🙃 :(

What a world we've created.

Certain 3rd Worlders don't stop and render aid, even when they cause the accident.

Dumbly stepping over a body will be the new America soon, thanks to Biden.

Already happening in Kensington in Philly as well as San Francisco. Ambulances routinely pick up overdose fatalities who have laid there dead on the sidewalk or bus stop bench for a whole day because everybody around them were all tweaked out of their minds. Leftist "progressivism" can be seen easily just by taking a leisurely drive or stroll through some of those city districts...

Every store in downtown San Francisco closed and shuttered:

"Zombieland" Kensington Ave, Philadelphia:

• Sad
Reactions: Longshot231
Already happening in Kensington in Philly as well as San Francisco. Ambulances routinely pick up overdose fatalities who have laid there dead on the sidewalk or bus stop bench for a whole day because everybody around them were all tweaked out of their minds. Leftist "progressivism" can be seen easily just by taking a leisurely drive or stroll through some of those city districts...

Looks like Jonestown.

You'd think that after several days he'd be stinking enough the Messkin would have to smell him. Think Chad...............

The Mexican was likely an illegal wet who had no interest in talking to anyone with any badge.
Gee, ya think?

Thats one reason he didn't report it to the police. The main reason is he didn't give a fuck. They're lacking that in case you didn't notice.

And a landscape truck pulling a trailer is one of the safest things to be in if you want to avoid getting pulled over. Cops know it's a huge can of worms and paperwork in that truck and avoid opening it if they can.

This is 100% an everyday norm there.

IMG_5030.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Can you really blame him?.....if my options are either:

1) report this dead guy, spend the next 6 hrs talking to the cops, have them try to pin it on me, and lose a day of work.

or

2) mind my own business, do my job, and get paid...dudes already dead, hes not going to get any deader...

...I know which ide rather do....
That would have made a good opening scene on Breaking Bad.

Landscapers mowing and weedeating around something and then loading up their equipment and driving off before the camera pans back and shows the freshly mowed yard and a body they were mowing around.

Reactions: myronman3 and lash