• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ManUtdManiac Video

JR_77

Stock Detective
Minuteman
  • Apr 24, 2014
    TEXAS
    The abortion thread got nuked but not before @Lawless posted a pic of what @ManUtdManiac may look like.

I believe @Lawless was on to something with that pic so I was able to find a video depicting @ManUtdManiac and he goes by the name of Drexel, foul mouth and all.

I bet he is a carbon copy of Drexel in real life.

Drexel as in “You must have thought it was white boy day.”

1679582524160.gif

3D6F5282-FA99-4B88-B0A4-4BA0360E1DB8.jpeg

Trolls, Religious Flame war and abortion.

And that was page 1. However it was run of the mill stuff we've seen before or maybe it got epic later.
    I have page 2 still open in a different tab. It got pretty bad. Made it to at least 4 pages. He is a good one to have gone. Bad views for sure. Have 2 screenshots.

Reactions: Bender
    I have page 2 still open in a different tab. It got pretty bad. Made it to at least 4 pages. He is a good one to have gone. Bad views for sure. Have 2 screenshots.
    I would be delighted to sign them for you, just as soon as Bender stops using my pen as a suppository.

Spotted dick eating faggot lost his baby sacrificial argument.
    The free rent I have inside your head is stunning. Mind if I decorate? Place is so empty there’s an echo when I drop a log in the loo water.

Plop!

The abortion thread got nuked but not before @Lawless posted a pic of what @ManUtdManiac may look like.

I believe @Lawless was on to something with that pic so I was able to find a video depicting @ManUtdManiac and he goes by the name of Drexel, foul mouth and all.

Drexel is by far the coolest character. With a close second being Christopher Walken’s. Great movie. I’m flattered to be associated with it.

Drexel is by far the coolest character. With a close second being Christopher Walken’s. Great movie. I’m flattered to be associated with it.
    Yeah, you’re just like that. Just without the talent, charisma, & money

Reactions: JR_77

Nah, he isnt as smart as Drexel.

Just watched the clip again and Gary Oldman is not just acting but he becomes the character he‘s playing…very talented. Wonder if he shows up at restaurants as Drexel that would be classic.

Another actor good at becoming the character is Johnny Depp. Watch the movie Blow where he plays George Jung or Black Mass where he plays Whitey Bulger both excellent movies.

Reactions: 101st
    I love the movie True Romance. An intelligent and totally enthralling script with really unique characters. Drexel, the movie director, Pitt as the stoner roommate and the masterpiece scene of Walken and Hopper. Some of Tarantino’s best writing.

Drexel is cool AF and an authentic bad guy.

Just watched the clip again and Gary Oldman is not just acting but he becomes the character he‘s playing…very talented. Wonder if he shows up at restaurants as Drexel that would be classic.

Another actor good at becoming the character is Johnny Depp. Watch the movie Blow where he plays George Jung or Black Mass where he plays Whitey Bulger both excellent movies.
    Johnny Depp is the one of the GOATs.. and not just for his victory against femtard Amber Heard.

Johnny Depp is the one of the GOATs.. and not just for his victory against femtard Amber Heard.

Meh, never impressed me.

I did like the way he shit on amber, and smart publicity move giving the million away.

I love the movie True Romance. An intelligent and totally enthralling script with really unique characters. Drexel, the movie director, Pitt as the stoner roommate and the masterpiece scene of Walken and Hopper. Some of Tarantino’s best writing.

Drexel is cool AF and an authentic bad guy.
    And youre the douchebag of the Hide.

48807E3C-3D52-4699-AB25-EFC8827D9C39.jpeg

What's the difference between a hedgehog and the Man U team bus?

The Man U bus has more pricks!
    What's the difference between ManU and a stinking piece of shit?

Fill in the _________________________________

• Haha
    Reactions: 232593
    Quite the fan base you have. Chico who pimps his mother and some inbred who says fuck democracy. Yes, I think the three of you are the loose bits of poops that won’t flush.

Have a great Father’s Day Maggit, oh that’s right, you’re going to die alone.

Quite the fan base you have. Chico who pimps his mother and some inbred who says fuck democracy. Yes, I think the three of you are the loose bits of poops that won’t flush.

Have a great Father’s Day Maggit, oh that’s right, you’re going to die alone.
    Aw, com'on man. If you were a man, I might be offended. If you were even a woman, I might be offended. If you were even a LBGQTFU I might be offended. but I just laff at neutered sheeple like you whose only purpose in life is to follow others around, licking up their fecal material.

Better alone than with garbage like you.

7ppqqu.jpg

I found a photo of Manu's daddy

354067962_6657094067642691_2894705149134430670_n.jpg
    I doubt you could find your pecker with both hands and a map.

And why would you? You’ve not had pussy since pussy had you. And no, Steam doesn’t count.

Homo’s the one with a career in knee length leather boots and cap. No?
    You know British men are all effeminate when they use words like “cap”.

Come on dude you are always beating your chest over your true red, white and blue self, for fucks sake assimilate already.

Stop sounding like Megan Markle 24 hours after she arrived on that cursed island.

Last edited: