• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Mao Zedong got one thing right...…..

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    He killed intellectuals by the tens of thousands

How many people are you willing to kill because their beliefs are different than ours?

I would prefer to remove subsides and tax brakes from the universities. Then where possible remove the degree as a requirement for jobs.

Yikes, guess I better let the state teach my children and brainwash them into accepting the states authoritarian practices as normal.

Woman sounds like she needs a real man as a husband to be submissive too.

That’s the problem with all these damn pantsuits women now a days, they need to be married to a good man that will keep them busy so she’s not sticking her foot in her mouth. A good man give her a good old fashioned organism, make her all clingy and stuff. Get her mind right. Your not getting that from some Nancy boy, militant lesbian or a made in China vibrating dildo.

Only good old fashion, all natural man.
    Hmm by organism do you mean like a baby ?

that piece of shit is responsible for the death of some 50-70 million lives

^^^Makes Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and our slaughter of the Native Americans all rolled together look like romper room.

They may be intellectual asswipes but in America they are as entitled to their belief as you are to yours.

Speaking of asswipes, I need to go buy some at Wally Zoo.

Reactions: Steel head
    No, he absolutely did not. He murdered anyone that questioned or disagreed with him even the tiniest amount

If you study the founders, they fought ideas with better ideas, and bullets with bullets. Be sure you have the right weapon.
    This isn't a difference of opinion over a policy issue.

Get your head right about what this is about.

This isn't a difference of opinion over a policy issue.

Get your head right about what this is about.

I'm more than able to decide where to put my head, and I do not consider you to be a person of sufficient wisdom to offer guidance in the matter of my position on issues.

When their beliefs include who should have final control over my children they're no longer entitled to them.

If you were to act according to your rhetoric and start killing professors in job lots as Mao did then you would be the one who had no more control over your children because you would be dead or in jail.

I'm more than able to decide where to put my head, and I do not consider you to be a person of sufficient wisdom to offer guidance in the matter of my position on issues.

Suit yourself and choose sides

One of the positives of the COVID chronicles is parents will finally see what their kids get taught day to day. Lots of parents I know are saying..."WTF?"

When their beliefs include who should have final control over my children they're no longer entitled to them.

Actually, in America, and given our freedoms, they ARE entitled to their beliefs just as you are entitled to yours. Anything else is not freedom and contrary to all the founding fathers fought for. Its YOUR responsibility at the ballot box to make sure they remain 'beliefs' and not laws or realities. Thats how it works. Anything else is on the path to Chairman Mao.

Reactions: diverdon
    One of the positives of the COVID chronicles is parents will finally see what their kids get taught day to day. Lots of parents I know are saying..."WTF?"

"Okay, put away the writing assignment and grab your coats... It is time for mathematics and physics together"...

Blackhawk_Bipod.jpg

da-form-5517-standard-range-card_big.png

Agree with this 100%. I am an academic, but I pulled my son out of public school and home schooled him until 11th grade. He returned and finished his last 2 years of high school taking AP college courses. So not all scientists are “elitists”, and I for one dare anyone to come between me and my children.

Oh, and my son knew his history and was able to debate all comers at 17. And did it with good manners and command of the topic. So screw anyone that claims home schooling does not work. It may not work in all cases, but the results certainly indicate that for some kids it works quite well.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Oh, and my son knew his history and was able to debate all comers at 17. And did it with good manners and command of the topic. So screw anyone that claims home schooling does not work. It may not work in all cases, but the results certainly indicate that for some kids it works quite well.

That works when the parents have some intelligence. Just think of the poor kids if any of the AOC squad were to home school them. They could have a Mensa IQ to start with and after they got through being schooled their IQ would be potato.

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    I wonder how many home schooled neurosurgeons will spring from those loins.

1587601514908.png

That works when the parents have some intelligence. Just think of the poor kids if any of the AOC squad were to home school them. They could have a Mensa IQ to start with and after they got through being schooled their IQ would be potato.

I agree. But I really believe there needs to be a voucher system. Otherwise our kids are unable to vote with.their feet. We spend a lot per child per year, and I don’t think we are getting the quality we pay for. We, the parents, must demand more.

Not just intelligence, but an honest-to-god desire for their child/children to get an actual education without all of the secular, social engineering bullshit.