• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes March 1-10 SFP FD-2

Pinenot

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2017
Don't really need any more scopes, but keep getting drawn toward a March 1-10 SFP with the FD-2 ret. Is it going to be easy to get behind? It would be used for tree squirrels, shots will be 10 to 70 yards. Is the only 1-10 SFP , I see that has side focus/parallax down to 10 yards. Any reason I should not get one. I have sight problems and daylight bright illumination is a must. Any input will be appreciated.

There reticle with very well and is really day bright.

March's 1-10x24 has been around for quite some time now, so it is a known quantity in terms of durability and build quality. These are nice general purpose scopes. As with any smallish objective, eye box gets a little tight toward higher magnifications, but is quite forgiving on let magnifications.

Side focus makes March's 1-10x24SFP and 1-8x24FFP kinda unique and very flexible.

Ilya