• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD March 1-10x24 DR-TR1 Reticle with Audere Mount LNIB

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    Here's the next round of my "save the children" for sale items (no, this is not some charity for kids in foreign countries, this is for my own kids :D) just need to sell a bunch of stuff to help them out during these hard times, as such I'm not looking for any trades, just cash. I've had to rethink what I "need" and what can go so keep an eye out for future items I put up for sale.

This is basically an open box item, I only took out the scope to take pictures of it, has never even been mounted so in like new condition.

March Shorty 1-10x24 with dual focal plane reticle with super bright (daylight bright) center dot and Audere custom mount. D10SV24FIML_P

SOLD. Paypal FF, MO or check.

20220531_March_1-10x24_DR-TR1_002.jpg
    20220531_March_1-10x24_DR-TR1_003.jpg
    20220531_March_1-10x24_DR-TR1_004.jpg
    20220531_March_1-10x24_DR-TR1_001.jpg

The below image is not this scope, it is from another scope but wanted to include to show you what the Audere mount looks like. because this scope is so short it requires a special mount if you want a fore and aft ring setup around the turret housing.
    20210410_March_Shorty_1-10x24_AudereMount_ 001.jpg

Last edited:
    This scope does have adjustable parallax, one of the few LPVO's out there which offers that

Reactions: Mrhyne
    If you're willing to part with the mount only I am looking for one.

Price drop before I leave on a trip, if you get payment to me before tomorrow at noon I can ship out tomorrow, otherwise I will be out until next Monday.