• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes March 3-24x42

ranger1183

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2006
Whitefish, MT, USA
Looking for a March 3-24x42 FFP and am trying to find a Hide sponsor who sells them. Any ideas? Called GAP but they were out. I have an S&B 4-16x42 ILL Gen 2 XR to trade if necessary.

Only two places you can get them as far as I know - GAP, and Kelbly's (Don't think they sponsor here). I ordered mine from Kelbly's before I realized GAP was dealing in them.

Kelby's are great people. everything they make or sell is first rate and their peeps are first class gentlemen and ladies.

I've purchased one each from both GAP and Kelby's. Contact Ian at Kelby's and he'll get one ordered for you. If I remember correctly, the wait is about 3-4months. You'll love the scope!

We have one non Illuminated MIL 3x-24x in stock and 11 illuminated MOA models! Just let me know what you need!