• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD March F Tactical Shorty 1-10x24 DR-TR1 reticle w/ March Unimount

TheOE800

Argumentative
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
USA

SOLD

What: An essentially new March F Tactical “Shorty” 1-10x24 LPVO with illuminated DR-TR1 (read: tree) reticle and March unimount, capped turrets model. Dual focal plane, adjustable parallax, six-level illumination, excellent turrets actually, and light weight... I have tried Schmidt, Nightforce ATACRs, Vortex Razors, and this is in my opinion among the best unless you have Schmidt money and are okay with their reticle. This example hasn’t been out of the safe beyond when I mounted it and my plans for my gassers have changed, so this scope has to go. Includes everything as you’d get from March including the paperwork, mini-tool, caps etc.

Price: $2725 shipped and insured ($$). Payment via discreet electronic means (Zelle, PayPal Friends & Family without notes, CashApp, Apple Pay), USPS money order, bank wire, personal check (will be held for 10 business days after cashing).

Shipping: UPS Ground to the continental United States. USPS Priority to AK/HI.

50FFF59D-2A87-4480-B416-19EB028656F8.jpeg
B876E11B-2092-46ED-BF3F-5F8C2EBD83D0.jpeg
0C64AE20-D7FC-49F7-8631-76C087A5D160.jpeg
093752B0-8EC3-475D-B1A2-A6211295719F.jpeg

Last edited:
Somewhat interested, but don’t wanna pay cash. Got any trade interests? I make sustainable clothing out of human belly button lint, if you need something classy to wear.

Somewhat interested, but don’t wanna pay cash. Got any trade interests? I make sustainable clothing out of human belly button lint, if you need something classy to wear.
I know you got fancy shit! I just bought the outstanding item I was looking for, but shoot me a message with what you’re thinking?

Last edited: