• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD March-FX High Master 4.5-28x52 FML-TR1 Illuminated

freedom71

Lawprof
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2017
Raleigh NC
For Sale: March-FX High Master "Wide Angle" 4.5-28x52 illuminated scope with the FML-TR1 tree reticle. The scope features a wide-angle eyepiece, temperature anti-drift lens system, super ED lenses, and fast focus diopter.

The scope is lightly used and in excellent condition. It comes in original box with all original included parts: sunshade, flip caps, large focus wheel, engraved large dial, fast throw lever, hex key, lens cloth, manual, and papers.

Only two minor imperfections: (1) three very small screw marks on the elevation turret where I attached the large dial (which is very nice, BTW) and (2) two scratches on the throw lever where it scraped against my offset RDS (if you want, you can replace it with a new one for about $20). See photos.

Price: $2850 shipped and insured (no tax!!). No trades. I can do PayPal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, or USPS money orders.

IMG_1975.JPGIMG_1978.JPGIMG_1976.JPGIMG_1979.JPG

Last edited: