• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes March High Master review

On a FT rig, no less. Wife has a FX 5-40 on her FT rifle.

I went back and forth between the highmaster and the 3-24x52 at Shot Show for about 10 minutes with both on 24x. Even in there I could see a noticeable difference, Truly awesome glass!

Just need the same glass in the FFP scopes.

Give March time and I am sure it could happen! I am looking forward to seeing a 5 - 40 x 52mm in Super ED glass.

You love that March scope. I can tell, you mention it often. I get so far down the rabbit hole on these optics. One week I'm locked in on a decision, next week I'm back looking at the TT or SB. My Accurate Ordnance 6.5 is nearly complete. What sits on top is still TBD. March is still in the running.

As I've said in the old Scout forum, I was an early adopter of NF and thought they were the bee's knees until I got a March 60x. Being able to see the target at 700m through a heavy mirage at 50 power when the NFs were struggling at 30x allowed me to take the day and sold me on the technology. Nothing is perfect but these will do until the next brand makes a big leap forward.

A new 5-40 high master ffp with .2 mil hash reticle would certainly catch my eye (and wallet most likely), but I'd also settle for a 3-24 high master with new ret... Maybe at SHOT 2018

As with all things March it will take time but from what I have heard there may be another existing line of March scope to receive this glass next year. Definitely the clearest glass I've looked through, excluding TT and Minox which I haven't yet had the pleasure.

I had the opportunity to finger a prototype a few months ago , and
was very impressed . The manufacturers name of a cellphone repeater
module on a tower 1650 yards away was easily legible , as were the u
clamps holding it on . Felt more like looking through a very high end
spotting scope , than a rifle optic .