• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes March Optics 5-32x52 Rifle Scope versus D25V42M MTR-3

Pinenot

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2017
Ok, for some reason I could not get logged back on here under my old user name PineKnot, so now I am Pinenot.
I currently have a March 5-32X52 MTR-3. I now want a more compact scope for a new PCP bullpup. I shoot in the woods from 10-100 yards. Typically I use 8-12 power most. How much if anything am I going to lose with the D25V42M MTR-3?

Thanks. Now I need to sell the 5-32. What is a used like new , 2 year old 5-32 going for?

Non Illuminated. I put it on GB for buy now of 2300, but have reserve a lil lower. I really like it, but think the 2.5-25 will be more appropriate for the BP. I actually bought it from Bullets Feb. 2016.

Ok, I read that the 2.5-25x42 has a slight " eyebox" thingy going on? Have you noticed this with the 42 mm? What magnification do you notice this, or is it present in all powers, or not at all? I am trying to keep this set up compact as possible. But will go with the 52, if needed.