• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

March Scope reticle for 4P and Silhouette?

SMH

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2007
Midwest, USA
I just purchased my first March scope (2.5-25x42 Compact Tactical) for a new Anschutz 1712 AV.
I agonized over reticle choices and went with the MTR-5 over the MTR-4 as only the floating center dot is illuminated.

I am absolutely in love with the scope and want to buy more! (close range focus, compact size, easy zero stop, huge adjustment range, illuminated reticle, relatively light weight, and glass that is easily as good as my Swarovski and Nightforce scopes)

Is anyone using these for their rim fire 50ft 3P and 4P scope? Silhouette? (my Leupold 6.5-20 EFR will be replaced!)
Does anyone have experience (or educated opinions) with the 2 reticles previously mentioned?

I would like to try the MTR-4 but I hate to buy one and wish I had gone with another MTR-5!
Would they make an MTR-4 with only the center illuminated?