• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes March scope sale!!!!!!

It can be off the optic or anything else we sell!

Although it is advisable to always get behind scopes one is considering for purchase, I did not have such an opportunity when I decided to try March. Now I've got two March FX 5-40x56 (FFP's). Mechanically the two that I have are excellent. Turrets are low profile but large enough for solid purchase. Slightly more compact than my other scopes (mostly S&B with a few Premier as well as a few USO's). Glass was a surprise...overall glass quality is excellent (although slightly different in that March seems to favor higher resolution with slightly less contrast than my other scopes). The two I have seem to help seeing through mirage slightly better than any of my other scopes when set to the same mag. I shoot at my own range (shots up to slightly over 1,000 yds on my primary range and >1,760yds at another area on my land) mostly in East Central Mississippi where mirage can get quite thick.

As I've stated in another post, the only thing I would change on the March FX 5-40x56 is the .05mil adjustment value. As all my other scopes have .1 mil, it can (and has for me) cause missed shots. If I am paying attention there is no issue.

To anyone on the fence as to whether purchase a March FFP (the 3-24x42 is a nice scope as well), the quality is right there with the other top line scopes.

As I've stated in another post, the only thing I would change on the March FX 5-40x56 is the .05mil adjustment value. As all my other scopes have .1 mil, it can (and has for me) cause missed shots. If I am paying attention there is no issue.

To anyone on the fence as to whether purchase a March FFP (the 3-24x42 is a nice scope as well), the quality is right there with the other top line scopes.

I also have the March 3-24 & 5-40 with FML-1 reticles and agree that the only thing I don't like is the 0.05mil adjustments on the 5-40, since all my other scopes are 0.1mil adjustments. Now that will change when my BEAST arrives with 0.2mil adjustments with the 0.1mil throw lever. Do love the March glass, turrets and zero stop.

When I look at the 3-24x description it specifically calls out the FMA-2 reticle as non-illuminated. However, when I go to the pricing page it appears that both the MOA reticles are not illuminated. Am I reading that right or is it just the FMA-2 that is non-illuminated? If neither MOA reticle is offered with illumination, will they be later at some point?

Ian,

Just curious as to why the sell on all March inventory?? Are you guys dropping the March line of scopes??

Thanks!!~

Don't forget the 1-8x and the 1-10x...

It does seem as I may have left out some of the March models in my first post. Although I have confidence that all models are excellent in each of their respective class, I can only offer opinion on scopes I have experience with (by experience, I mean actual use).

Buckey,
We aren't getting rid of the March scope line. We just have 160+ scopes in stock and want more guys to try them out and get hooked like I did!

Thanks,
Ian

When I look at the 3-24x description it specifically calls out the FMA-2 reticle as non-illuminated. However, when I go to the pricing page it appears that both the MOA reticles are not illuminated. Am I reading that right or is it just the FMA-2 that is non-illuminated? If neither MOA reticle is offered with illumination, will they be later at some point?

The FMA-2 is only available in the non illuminated 3x-24x. If you want illuminated you can only get the FMA-1 reticle. The FMA-2 was introduced for less restriction from the reticle when at 24x. The FMA-2 has to thin of lines for illumination. Both MOA and Mil Rad 3x24x42mm are available in both illuminated and non illuminated.

Jim

We have a bunch of 3x-24x scopes in MOA/MOA, we have MIL/MIL 5x-40x, also in MOA/MOA, and 1x-8x MIL/MIL in stock! Call today before you miss out on the sale!

Well i got my 5-40x56 FFP MOA illuminted March Friday but havent had time to shoot with it yet or really spend some time behind with it. I can tell you it is very sleek/clean built scope without having huge tall knobs etc. Clicks are firm like a S&B or Premier. Eye box is good and like any 40x scope gets tighter after 25x as one would expect. It will focus down clear to i'd say 10-15yrds easy which is impressive and that was at 40X !!! Its 1.2" shorter than most 5-25 scopes and 6-10oz lighter. Zero stop simple as it gets.

Ive had a 5-25 S&B ,PREMIER,STEINER ET and so far glass looks to be just as good. Fma-1 reticle is perfect and even at 40x lines are fine and dot small. I was looking at a neighbor in his yard at over 2000yrds and dot didn't even cover is head completely.

Scope bell as you can see in one pic appears pretty thick. I feel the scope can handle some abuse its just not as heavy since knobs,etc aren't tall and overbuilt when theres no need in it.

PICS i know aren't very good but it was quick and i had to work all weekend so i was in a hurry and just used my phone. I'll try and get some better ones as i have time.

1st is at 40x over 2000yrds away neighbors home
2nd is fish crane 600yrds away at 30x

Power plant 7 miles from my home at 30x can't wait to get my good camera since phone doesn't do it justice. Its crystal clear in person

Like i said phone pics so don't do the glass justice but all i have for now.

Last edited:
I hope you have a sale like this next year. I really want a 3-24x42 FFP but it's going to be about a year before I can get one.

I can't seem to locate the scope price list on Kelbly's web sight. The March web sight keeps trying to get me to download Japanese interpretation software.

Grand,
Email Ian Kelbly at the address he provided in his post above and he will provide you with an inventory and price list.