• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics March-X D80V56T - 8X-80X56 - 3/32 DOT - 1/8MOA

powerspc

It Sounded Like a Good Idea at the Time
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2018
    I'm selling my March scope, here's the provenance:

I bought this to go on a Vudoo V22S when I had aspirations of shooting 100yd benchrest. Long story short, I never fired the Vudoo (it has since been sold), so the scope never saw the light of day. Full disclosure, it was mounted, but never left its cozy temperature and humidity controlled safe. It is, for all practical purposes, brand new. No marks, scuffs, dings, etc. Pristine. If you've never seen a March, the glass is superb. I'm no expert, but I would guess the applications for an 80X might be limited to .22 benchrest or possibly even air rifles. You get can detailed information from March (https://marchscopes.com/scopes/d80v56t/), but here's a summary:

Tactical Model (Non illuminated)

March-X 8-80x56mm
    The 56mm objective and the 34 mm tube offer high resolution with excellent reliability and ruggedness.

・10X Zoom in SFP, MOA
    ・Highest magnification in the world as of today
    ・ED Glass
    ・34mm diameter body
    ・56mm objective lens
    ・Focus from 10 yard to infinity
    ・Scope body fully machined from aluminum ingot
    ・All Japanese metal parts with no plastic part except for minimum essentials such as an insulator
    ・Argon gas filled for internal stability
    ・Top quality multi lens coating where the transmittance is very near 100%
    ・Water repellent lens coating

Asking $2,800 $2,650 shipped and insured in CONUS. Zelle preferred for payment. Feel free to reach out with any questions or comments.
    IMG_2071.JPG
    IMG_2072.JPG
    IMG_2073.JPG
    IMG_2074.JPG
    IMG_2075.JPG
    IMG_2076.JPG
    IMG_2077.JPG
    IMG_2079.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2078.JPG
      IMG_2078.JPG
      299.6 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    Quick bump on this, I know it sits in a bit of niche market. Good price (I think anyway) on a sometimes hard to source optic. Thanks for looking!

March X Scopes​

March’s X series scopes are one-of-a-kind due to their production process – all parts including the lenses, having been crafted solely in Japan. The ED lenses of this particular scope add an extra layer of excellence as they are constructed with extra-low dispersion glass which provides superior image quality. With its long history in field target and air rifle competitions, March’s X Series continues to be both renowned and celebrated for its exceptional performance.

Nice write up here:

Maybe .22 Benchrest or Air Gunners?

I'll throw in an ERATAC One-Piece Mount 34mm 0 MOA (T2014-0013), $284.99 value. Same deal with the mount, it was fitted onto a Vudoo V22S but never used. Great deal to get you up and running quickly! (I'm sure I'll regret this :) )

$2,800 $,2650 for the package, shipped and insured in CONUS. (March-X scope alone, retails at $3,268.00 when you can find them!)

IMG_2085.JPG

Last edited:
    March-X: $3,268 MSRP

ERATAC: $285.00 MSRP

Total: $3,553 MSRP

Now Offered at: $2,650 Shipped/Insured in CONUS exclusive to Hide members!

>25% off retail

Only price drop, if it doesn’t sell at this price then back into the safe! :)