• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Marcolmar Cetme-L

psdan000

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2010
Ohio
I picked this up about 3 years ago for something a little different to have in my collection. Shot it when I first got it, and haven't had it out since. Time to move it on. Ran a couple mags through it and that was all, definitely under 100 rounds fired. Shot a few variations of 5.56 and had no issues at all. In fact, right out of the box the rifle was zero'd dead on at 100 yards. The steel target pictured was my first 3 shots out of the rifle off a bag at 100 yards. Very pleasant rifle to shoot. Definitely a cool piece but I'm moving on from some stuff that I don't shoot and putting the money towards some better gear and whatnot. Have the original invoice, price before tax was $1445, I know they have gone down a little since then. I am asking $1050 shipped to your FFL from individual. Will not ship to any ban states. I can accept paypal F&F with no comments or USPS money order. Would consider trades on some decent optics. I'm in need of (2) Eotech EXPS3-0 and a halfway decent long range optic for an AR-10. Might also consider some LPVO's. I do have the original box and paperwork and (1) 30 round GI mag. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_4331
IMG_4333
IMG_4334
IMG_4335