• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marcus Luttrell Custom Build

Kenco Arms

Lover of my job @ gunsmith
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2006
Willis, Tx.
I just finished the and it turned out Nice. This is the 3rd one I have built for him. Its amazing to see him shoot clay pigeons at 1000 yards with the 308 I can't wait to see what he does with this 300 win.
45andMarcus300compressed.jpg

http://kencoarmsllc.com/images/gallery/45%20and%20Marcus%20300%20compressed.jpg

Re: Marcus Luttrell Custom Build

I had a note at the bottom that said I was fixing it in a minute but thanks

Great rifle for a great warrior. Would love to shoot with you guys some time.

the day before yesterday some coward kids shot his dog (a lab) when I talked with him he was working with the Sheriff's dept. filing charges. He chased the kids in his truck through 3 counties. How would you like to have him chasing you after a cowardly act of killing his dog. I told him today they were lucking they wern't caught by him. He has a movie coming out in a year or so, they are shooting it now.

i was thinking the other day that'd make a good movie...that story needs to get out and no i would not advise killing someone like that's dog....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kenco Arms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the day before yesterday some coward kids shot his dog (a lab) when I talked with him he was working with the Sheriff's dept. filing charges. He chased the kids in his truck through 3 counties. How would you like to have him chasing you after a cowardly act of killing his dog. I told him today they were lucking they wern't caught by him. He has a movie coming out in a year or so, they are shooting it now. </div></div>

Hopefully they throw the book at them

WTF??? I just finished his book and I just happened to see this thread. Somebody shot his dog??? That's the craziest shit I've ever heard.

Good Job, Ken.

As for the dog situation, those scum don't deserve a chance. (my opinion)

If someone were able to help him out, I'm sure they would. Looking forward to the movie, most definitely.

I just heard he caught them...actually ran em into a ditch, after the multiple county chase, with his truck and called the Rangers. You can hear the story from the man himself on Beck tonight, even if you don't like Glenn worth a few minutes to get the scoop from the man himself.

Back on topic..Nice looking rifle!

Shit bags kids.
As a side note, my cousin's husband claims to have known him growing up.
Says he would run with cement blocks on his back.

For all the wannabee's out there this is the HEART and DESIRE one needs to have, because shit just don't come if you don't want it bad enough.

When me and Marcus were talking the other day I found out I wrote him a ticket back in 90's while I was working lake patrol, He was in collage at the time. I feel like ASS now. But I had the local paper riding on my boat doing a story so I got picture of the stop. I hope he dosn't hold a grudge. HEHE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgtlmj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">www.dasyfund.com

</div></div>
Thanks for that link SGTlmj, I sent what I could.

that is great. I sent him the link. The "DASY Murder" was on the local news channels and radio last night and this morning. THE PUBLIC IS PISSED over this. The guys are going to be about as popular in jail as a child molester.

I think the best thing for the kids would be for the judge to turn them over to him for a few weeks of personal responsability training. Anyone tough enough to survive what he did and return to duty should be able to teach those kids something useful. And if anything else the memory of running with cement blocks on their backs will cause them to think twice.

read about Dasy this morning---the kids deserve to be handed over to Mr. Lutrell for his own punishment style.

the dasyfund like isnt working?

Is the DASY fund something he(Marcus) knows about?

There is a huge thread on AR15.com about the dog shooting. They had a couple guys pledging money and one gentleman was friends with a German Shepherd Breeder/trainer and tried to arrange a new dog for Marcus. Apparently it was refused.

Just FYI. Dont want to force another dog on him before he is ready.

True that, he man obviously doesn't need pity or anyone gushing over him because of this incident.
At first releasing them to his custody would seem ideal, but would probably do little for rehab.

My vote is to have them publicly horse whipped and tormented by someone as callous and malicious as themselves.
I would donate for that cause.

Too Bad about DASY, Those SOBs should burn. On a lighter note...since this is a thread about his rifle... It is a good looking rifle and I didn't realize that Mr. Luttrell still shot. He would be a welcomed member with a lot of insite on the "Hide". You guys who know him should encourage him to join and maybe come out and shoot in one of the comps "ie" The "Bash or the "Cup". If he is a shooter I believe he would have a great time.

Chance

Great man. I'd love to meet him.
Terrible about his dog.
Talk about bringing the pain.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too Bad about DASY, Those SOBs should burn. On a lighter note...since this is a thread about his rifle... It is a good looking rifle and I didn't realize that Mr. Luttrell still shot. He would be a welcomed member with a lot of insite on the "Hide". You guys who know him should encourage him to join and maybe come out and shoot in one of the comps "ie" The "Bash or the "Cup". If he is a shooter I believe he would have a great time.

Chance </div></div>

I don't think he has much free time on his hands.