• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Marijuana Eradication search

Re: Marijuana Eradication search

"Most of us don't care how the law came to pass, or even why in most cases."

Quisling.

Try thinking for yourself.

Sirhr. Hey man, all this banter and you’re not even standing in a field of Burning Buds?!? Whew.
This is the web.
You could have suited up, stepped of the porch from your honeymoon cottage in the Pocono or Adirondack Mountains and had your blushing new bride snap the shot quickly before the couple next door to you in the condos stepped out back to pop a Champaign cork…..

Just Kidding Sirhr. Stay Safe Out There and All The Best To You!

I do not think that anonymous (or any) busting on this man for doing his job is right. But there is still this thing called the 1st amendment. Sirago has his right to his opinion, whether we agree or not. Oh yeah, and just so long as he can take the heat for what he thinks.

To anyone here that thinks MaryJane should be legalized, get out there and actually do something about it. Right on Parallax! I agree with you on all points. One thing is certain, that growers on Public, State or Federal Lands are dangerous to ALL us citizens, even the glassy eyed ones. Hey Sirago, don’t think for a minute that because you are ok with getting high that the bobby traps will harm you, your family or friends any less or they will be ok with you and your tie-dyed bandana when you happen upon their cash crop. Your ass will be fertilizer for the next batch. Make ya think about who and what you should support???

DARKSTAR we are doing something about it we are spreading awareness, we're not joining this phony "drug war" and we're petitioning our government. Once you decriminalize drugs the price plummets and the cartels will be outta business. Problem solved. And another thing those who say "I'm just doing my job" that's the biggest load of bullshit, you know who else were "only doing their job"? The fuckin Nazi's. I guess it's ok for the TSA to stick their hands down your pants too since they are "just doing their job".

Spreading "awareness"? No one, from any angle of arguing on this thread, has said one single thing that has not been heard by everyone on here over and over(again all sides). The horse is dead, its petrified, your beating bones. So just how is anyone spreading awareness?
Its Just like arguing about Politicians, everyone already has their minds made up, we have all heard what the "other guys" have to say about everything, we just dont care what your opinion is, because we have our own. Do you care one iota about what I believe, and if it differs from what you believe will it change your beliefs? no, you could care less what I believe and I could scream it at you all day and it wouldn't change a thing about how you feel. So why, WHY, do you think your typing your beliefs onto a nameless thread on the internet is going to change anything about how any one feels?

Your wasting energy, time, and spreading divisiveness, thats all.

Personal politics are just that, personal. So shut up, save it for the voting booth, because that is the ONLY place that your opinion can possibly make a difference.

OP: nice picture man, stay safe out there.

Ok I'll go with the flow I won't speak up I will toe the line for now on.

Surprised I haven't been kicked out of the navy yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: importsstillsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok I'll go with the flow I won't speak up I will toe the line for now on.

Surprised I haven't been kicked out of the navy yet. </div></div>

I just don't see what all these people swinging their penises all over a officer's picture on a Sniper's Hide thread is accomplishing. Aside from driving a wedge in between a group of people that otherwise share a lot in common and would probably all get along and be a tight knit unit.

No one's opinion is going to be swayed, it all seems kinda pointless sir.

I may be simplifying things, but sirhrmechanic said " here's a photo of me at work",his work involves the use of a weapon, SH is about weapons, the rest is not important. I say thank you for the photo-this a professional weapons user + he is at the top of the food chain on this forum, along with others.

sirhrmechanic,

First off, I have to say thank you. Both for applying (and taking) the job in itself, as well as for doing the duty you've been tasked to do.

Secondly, I have to say sorry. For having to put up with 'tax-depleters' that contribute little (if anything) to civilization and our general "pursuit of happiness".

While there may be one or two (doubtful) that actually contribute to the tax base, I surmise that the majority of so-called 'tax-depleters' are on the hand-out and 'gimme-everything' list. Sure, they have Rights, but they're very selective in the ones they stand for.

You sir, and your fellow teammates, deserve MUCH more that what is given to hockey players, ball players, and golfers. Just wanted to say thanks for your progress, publicly, and maybe plant a seed of thought in some untilled minds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sirhr,

So 'show come you didn't put all your mascara on for York County?
laugh.gif

Stay safe brother, that's badlands up there.

Oh, gloves, gloves, gloves

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

Hi Doc!

Thought you had been kidnapped by aliens or something.

Great to hear from you. Was just talking about you this PM. Was on the range this afternoon with one of the new guys from the SO. We were shooting the C2 reticle scope (which is now on my patrol rifle.) Didn't take an act of Congress to get it there... but almost.

What it took: last range, we had all the guys run the gong range (run, get into position a couple of times and hit gongs from 25 - 200 yds strong and support). The red dot shooters had a best time of 44 seconds w. many misses at 200. W. the USO 1.5 x 6 and C2 reticle, I ran it in 22 seconds. No misses. All of a sudden, our gear guys are thinking that we may be missing something. Orders pending, I hope.

I did wear makeup at York! And, as I recall, didn't get spotted. My Ghillie is much better now, too. I dragged it behind the tractor a few times. Still needs some jute.

Got a good second shooter on the team up here now and we're coming to Gastonia. He'es got an AR10 w. USO. Now if we can only finish better than, say, last!

I'll definitely buy you a single malt down there!

Cheers.

Sirhr

PS Gloves are in my pocket. Moment of weakness.

You guys mean that if I come across a MM cartel cash crop they wont try to spread the love? Surely they know about friendship
laugh.gif

Anyway nice pic. You lucky basterd you!

Thanks man, your work is appreciated!!!

Scott

Cool photo but for opsec reasons I would take the photo down. You may inadvertently make yourself a target. Thanks for all you do my old man has been a cop for 28 years and is a warden at a jail. I think the police are under appreciated for the work they do at the pay they do it at. Keep on drivin on.

Well I'm just pissed you get to call it work. A beautiful day in the field. Dang it. I have to stare at steel and concrete all day. Keep up the good work and thanks for your teams service. Its greatly appreciated all over the US.

I believe if its illegal its fair game for local, state and federal agencies to allocate tax dollars toward.

Good job taking out cartel growths.

I wonder whats going to happen though if/when they legalize it. Oh well, until then, thanks for keeping the shitty version of the mafia on their toes.

Legalize it. It'd put ya out of a job, but that's not something the whole country needs to worry about... and you're a cop, you'd just be transferred anyway
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: importsstillsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Drug use drops after decriminalization. Look at Portugal. </div></div>

That is a big load of bull shit right there,

use will never and have never dropped after being made legal,

the one thing being made is a bigger gate way to heavier drugs and there use.

For the OP, his pic and the rest, stay safe doing a great job.

/Chris

Guys if you have something specific to the post then by all means feel free to post. If you want to make political/ideological posts about the relative problem/benefit and the associated political ramifications then take it somewhere else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pulling buds , what a waste of time .Alcohol now that's a bad drug but you good ol boys will be swilling away while abusing a pot smoker ??
Get real , big booze business or the Tobacco industry is no different to drug dealers just sociably accepted .If you want to browse an interesting commentary read this and take the covers from your eyes .

http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/

As for you lame arse,s calling Siargo a cop hater -what a crock of shit --people that think like you are dangerous </div></div>

you're so full of shit it's not funny. But hey, you're not American so your opinion on our issues means a big fat ZERO.

This isn't the first time you've come in to cause trouble on this board, kindly GTFO. Chiller has warned you assholes 3+ times now to stop debating legalization theory, I say he should start dropping the hammer.

To the OP, thanks for doing what you do. It may be a losing fight but it's one that has to be fought.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pulling buds , what a waste of time .Alcohol now that's a bad drug but you good ol boys will be swilling away while abusing a pot smoker ??
Get real , big booze business or the Tobacco industry is no different to drug dealers just sociably accepted .If you want to browse an interesting commentary read this and take the covers from your eyes .

http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/

As for you lame arse,s calling Siargo a cop hater -what a crock of shit --people that think like you are dangerous </div></div>

you're so full of shit it's not funny. But hey, you're not American so your opinion on our issues means a big fat ZERO.

This isn't the first time you've come in to cause trouble on this board, kindly GTFO. Chiller has warned you assholes 3+ times now to stop debating legalization theory, I say he should start dropping the hammer.

To the OP, thanks for doing what you do. It may be a losing fight but it's one that has to be fought. </div></div>

You appear to be confused -very confused .
Want to sling around names like personally calling me an others arseholes youd better check the forum rules yourself and see you not moved off for a month .Politics , what politics -Im saying its a waste of time pulling buds -a complete waste of time resources and money !!! Far better things for the cops to do -all over the world its the same .Booze and tobacco are equally as bad as Pot .They all cause death and ruin lives but are socially acceptable -what a crock !!!!
You self rightous pussy following the masses !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: importsstillsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DARKSTAR we are doing something about it we are spreading awareness, we're not joining this phony "drug war" and we're petitioning our government. Once you decriminalize drugs the price plummets and the cartels will be outta business. Problem solved. And another thing those who say "I'm just doing my job" that's the biggest load of bullshit, you know who else were "only doing their job"? The fuckin Nazi's. I guess it's ok for the TSA to stick their hands down your pants too since they are "just doing their job".</div></div>

imports,
Its just my opinion, but I dont see the reality in what you say.
I dont see growers just stop growing because we decriminalize. And I most certainly dont see cartels just pull out of this country. I see bootleg growing operations continuing and cartels putting heat on and infiltrating what would now be "legit"(?!?) business operations and continuation of smuggling. Only now they will have lobbiest in DC.
Does the words "low quality imports" have a familiar ring? How about some now legal low cost Asian, Mexican, Latin American, African, Middle Eastern imported bud pumped full of unregulated pesticides skirting FDA regulatory and moving through this country at speeds the feds can no way keep up with sound to puff away on? Do you think all these countries wont jump on the opportunity to sell more trash to this nation of ours? It may even end up subsidized by us tax payers. We can barely control the quality of the imported vegetables we eat in this country. Another example would be to look at the crap the tobacco industry gets away with. Even if the price drops 50 to 60% from the 2 to 3 k a plant, which I highly doubt will happen, do you really think greed will not reign? Really?
Im just not seeing the rational in your thoughts and I dont think this country could handle a cash crop of this magnitude being just legalized and it all working out ok.
As far as the TSA goes, well thats a pretty good example of just how wrong our system can handle things. I would expect no better handling of legalized bud from them.

What part of keep your political s**t to yourselves do you morons not understand? That includes your rebuttals. Just drop it, walk away, grow up a little. You don't have to get in the last word. Especially you ch'e, you have a chronic habbit of this. Your only purpose to visit this forum seems to be political trolling, and your not even a citizen, hell, you don't even live here.

Just stop. No one gives two s**ts about anyone elses political opinion anyway, can't you tell? I care about yours, just as much as you care about mine, so why don't you just save your breath, finger cramps from typing, whatever.

Go post on youtube videos or I don't know, political forums maybe?

For future reference, this does constitute a political opinion. Your specifically commenting on exactly what chiller said not to. Get a clue, no one cares about your opinion, period.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im saying its a waste of time pulling buds -a complete waste of time resources and money !!! Far better things for the cops to do -all over the world its the same .Booze and tobacco are equally as bad as Pot .They all cause death and ruin lives but are socially acceptable -what a crock !!!!
You self rightous pussy following the masses ! </div></div>

Ch'e, you have no idea who the fuck I am or what substances I do/don't/have/haven't use/used in my life. I follow no masses, again you are just displaying your ignorance. Hell, I like my dog better than most people, following isn't an issue. I work in the security sector, I know a bit more about this shit than you might be aware of. If my opinion is based on anything, it's real life intel, historic study, and taking people (especially scumbags) at their word.

So before you go and put your foot so far down your throat that you choke to death, just slow your roll and take a deep breath. When stuck in a hole, the first step to extrication is to stop excavation.

I stand by what I said, you have a chronic (no pun intended) history of causing trouble on this board, and IMHO you (and half a dozen others like you) need to be removed. If someone's got an issue with what I said, they know where to find me. I'm not the one continuing to debate legalization even after being instructed to zip it. Deflecting your weak-ass issues onto other members doesn't fool anyone, your behavior (and that of several like you) is the root of the problem. I'm pretty sure we won't miss you.

I'm done with this shit, i'm gonna go smoke a spliff and have a brew... or not!?!?!?!?! Don't choke on the suspense...

Please smoke that spliff you might become more agreeable personality and learn to be at peace with other people and their views-not only your good dog .
Trouble makers you say -is that what you call people that don't agree with the way you think as you barge abuse down the net -right on bro I understand you well.

You need to understand many of us see the job that the op doing in the fields as a waste of resources -nothing against him or his uniform -just a waste of resources in your country and mine also as it happens here heaps .

I understand that perfectly, I'm not objecting to you having an opinion- i'm objecting to the venue, plain & simple. The dog comment was tongue-in-cheek, I thought perhaps the rest of that post would give you some insight into WHY i'm disagreeable. Here's a hint: it's not about viewpoints, it's about behavioral trends.

What I don't understand is your inability to stop typing inflammatory rhetoric after the leadership asked you to do so. "Cease & desist" wasn't a suggestion, you might wanna ponder that before it negatively affects your ability to participate in the future. Just sayin'...

Peace out, this is clearly headed nowhere and i'm way too old for circular arguments. I'm going back to classifieds now to buy more things that actually amuse me.

<span style="color: #FF0000">What I don't understand is your inability to stop typing inflammatory rhetoric after the leadership asked you to do so. "Cease & desist" wasn't a suggestion, you might wanna ponder that before it negatively affects your ability to participate in the future. Just sayin'... \</span>

I had not typed anything after the Mod wrote what he wrote until you flamed me up and I answered your post !!! Just sayin - I like my dog better than many people -for real

I should have read all the responses before I responded to imports. I did not see some of the flame brewing. I will step off with an apology to anyone I got fired up by responding.
Best to all,
DS